I'm still in charge of his fate

I'm still in charge of his fate

A Story by Anormaldog
"

Part 2 of John's suffering. Another short story where I show my creative side in the suffering of random individuals. I have nothing to do with their lives, its just fate.

"
Last time we saw John the farmer he was in a ton of s**t. His family had been erased, his village had been destroyed and any other despicable things you might imagine, I created.
But hey, I'm tired so here's what I'll do. I'll put a fly on John's shoulder to act as a TV. I'll give John free will, and let's see what happens. The fly's name is Blizzard and he will be doing the talking from now on.

'Greetingsss. I am Blizzard, riding this peasant through a marsh while the Turks are hunting him with dogs. You're breathing hard John, this might be the shortest dog hunt ever.
'I need to get away from the Turks, in the river they will lose my tracks
'You're going to the river. Really? You realize that getting to the river requires passage through the trench of ashes. The trench where 20000 Polish soldiers died 20 years ago, burned alive. It's haunted they say. 
'Look you're inside the trench John. And there are spirits here. Are those your kids? Are you crying? And that is your freshly raped wife. Let's go or else the Turks will skin you alive.
'This can't be happening, my loved ones. Their spirits are here. Why am I seeing them? The dogs, they are coming, I need to run.
'Daddy please don't go

'That's right you loved your little girl. She's dead. Now get in the water before they chew on your peasant a*s.
'This current is so deep
'The current is deep? You can't swim and we are going downstream you moron. Watch for the rocks.  
'They took everything away from me. I am left with just my life. I don't even have the time to mourn. Maybe I will see them soon. This river is so deep but I'm ashore now. That is the Turkish camp. I've sneaked this far and I've gotten a torch. The fire from one tent goes to the next and to the next and look what a beautiful flame.

'So you've gotten revenge John. What now?
'There's only one thing left to do. Get a burned Turk and eat him. He is so delicious, the fire has cooked him in his own juices. I just need to take the armor off. The brain beneath the helmet is medium rare. And it's so juicy.
'John, pay attention a Turk was still alive and he stabbed you in the shoulder. Now you're bleeding even more. Look, no matter what you do, don't get hit in the testicles. Oh, you got a knee in the nuts. That's got to hurt. He's going to cut your head off.

'Hey its me again. I couldn't let John die so easily. Sorry it will take a bit more time. Good job Blizzard. And here we are again, you praying to me to forgive your sins. What makes you think John that there is a Heaven or even a Hell. Hell would be if this Turk poked your eyes out and left you to drift on this field. The ravens would pluck your sockets and the wolves would dance on your blind face.
And I could also make it to be Heaven. Decisions, decisions

© 2017 Anormaldog


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on June 26, 2017
Last Updated on June 26, 2017
Tags: death, karma, suffering, turks, peasants, fate