Enterprise Cloud Security: Significance and Best Practices Explored

Enterprise Cloud Security: Significance and Best Practices Explored

A Story by manoharparakh
"

Today, many businesses place a high priority on cyber security. As more and more organizations move their operations to the cloud, they must ensure that their data and systems are protected from cyber

"
Enterprise cloud security

Today, many businesses place a high priority on cyber security. As more and more organizations move their operations to the cloud, they must ensure that their data and systems are protected from cyber risks. Let’s explore enterprise cloud security in this blog post, along with its importance and practical application for businesses.

What Exactly is Enterprise Cloud Security?

Enterprise cloud security refers to the collection of tools, guidelines, and procedures that a company employs to safeguard its data and online assets. It includes a range of security measures, including network security, vulnerability management, identity and access management, and encryption. The purpose of enterprise cloud security is to safeguard sensitive data from being stolen by hackers.

Cloud security can be categorized into three primary domains:

  • Infrastructure Security: Entails securing the servers, storage, and networking components that make up the underlying cloud infrastructure. Network security, access control, encryption, and disaster recovery are all infrastructure security measures.
  • Application Security: Protects the web applications, mobile applications, and APIs that are running on the cloud infrastructure. Secure coding procedures, vulnerability scanning, and authentication and authorization systems are all examples of application security measures.
  • Data security: Pertains to the protection of data stored and processed in the cloud, encompassing sensitive customer information, financial data, and intellectual property. Data security measures encompass data encryption, access control, and data loss prevention.

What is the Significance of Enterprise Cloud Security?

It is crucial to make sure your cloud environment is secure as businesses move their operations to the cloud. Cloud environments are vulnerable to these threats as cyberattacks become more sophisticated. In fact, organisations now face new security risks brought on by the move to the cloud, including data loss as a result of improperly configured cloud resources and unauthorized access to sensitive information.


Read More>>

© 2023 manoharparakh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on June 5, 2023
Last Updated on June 5, 2023
Tags: cloud security, Enterprise Cloud Security, network security, cloud environment

Author

manoharparakh
manoharparakh

India



About
ESDS is a multi award winning Enterprise DC Services and Cloud Solutions Provider with Tier 3 DC's in Mumbai, Nashik, Bengaluru, UK & US. more..

Writing