Untold

Untold

A Poem by Kumar manoj
"

Love but not told

"
" I don't know why , she scare to bare her heart , may be broken heart , but I love her deepest as nobody can .
" I don't know why she is not ready to tell her story , but I am all ears forever for her ..
" I don't know why she does not listen herself , but I can feel which she wanted to say ..
" I don't know why she hesitates to raise her hand to give me , but I am be head over heels and want to hold her tight and let her fly free ..
"I don't know why she is not ready to open her heart , but I am ready to wait forever for her ...
"I don't know why she is so afraid to look into my eyes , but I wanted to look into her eyes and pop the question on knee ...
" I know she has soft spot for me and wanted to say three little words to me , but don't know why she stop herself to do so ..
" I don't know why she afraid to be smitten , and I afraid to imagine life without her but still it is untold why she scare to bare her soul ....
# Untold

© 2017 Kumar manoj


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

404 Views
Added on September 17, 2017
Last Updated on September 17, 2017

Author

Kumar manoj
Kumar manoj

Mapusa, Goa, India



About
I am a new writer , write fiction love story , poetry and small story and wish to publish my own book soon . Need your help to grow myself as a writer .. thanks & regards Kumar Manoj more..

Writing