Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Do they know

Do they know

A Story by Manvi Jauhari
"

A story about a boy - descriptive

"

‘Do they know the things he went through, do they know his state of mind, or is it all about putting him down everytime he tries to come back up. He is a drowning boat , a sunken ship , too deep down to fix. He doesn’t know love anymore , he doesn’t know anyone , he doesn’t care about anything anymore, he doesn’t need anyone. He wants to run away , run away to the unknown , run away from everything, run away with the wilderness. He can’t hide here and hide anywhere. Not a place to call a secure home, nowhere to go to . Simply no one to face up to anymore.’


{One needs a home , one needs life to live, one can have a life and could be simply dying from within.}


There is a place , under this all, he calls it home. Its away from everyone, it is dark and quiet. None of the voices get there. it is when he is with his best friend. She is sweet , and she is the only reason he stays where he is, for if he ran away , he wouldn’t be able to be with her anymore. He wouldn’t be able to see her or laugh with her. He wouldn’t be able to be himself again . Because she was the only one around whom he could be who he was without having the fear of being taken down. He and she shared the most strangest bond, for if an outsider just saw them , they would be sure to think that him and her would most possibly be in a relationship as pure as of a husband’s and wife’s. They laughed together and cried together. They got high together, nope , not the drug high but the crazy high that's only possibly with crazy friends , the high that keeps one going for a day. They knew how to put each other down but they also knew how to bring each other the world’s greatest happiness. They knew each others’ greatest secrets and they knew each others’ stories like no one else did.

They weren’t a flawless friendship. In fact , each of them shared a bag of doubts and insecurities about each other and their own worth. She was confident about herself, she showed she was strong and she knew everything. She was bitchy and she was nice, she was sour sweet. He was insecure, he didn’t know who she really was, even when he knew her the best. She never gave herself away to him , while all he did was give. They were bestfriend till this day. He always wanted to run away, not from her , but his outer world.


*But instead he stayed , stayed so he could escape to her everyday.*

© 2015 Manvi Jauhari


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on July 9, 2015
Last Updated on July 9, 2015

Author

Manvi Jauhari
Manvi Jauhari

Hong Kong



About
15 more..

Writing