Marc Bombenon | Essential Customer Satisfaction Metrics to Track

Marc Bombenon | Essential Customer Satisfaction Metrics to Track

A Story by Marc Bombenon
"

Marc Bombenon has revealed some of the important customer satisfaction metrics needs to take to turn happy customers into loyal ones. You can apply these proven metrics to increase the customers.

"
The ultimate objective of any business is to create happy customers. Happy customers always buy from you in future. Unhappy customers will never buy from you again. So the main goal of any business to generate revenue by keeping their customers happy.  Customer satisfaction plays a major role in flourishing and growing your business. The next question that comes to our mind is how to measure the customer satisfaction?  Marc Bombenon has revealed some of the important customer satisfaction metrics needs to take to turn happy customers into loyal ones. You can apply these proven metrics to increase the customer satisfaction.



Interaction with Customers

The initial stage, which every customer has to cross is to get the solution of their problem. When a customer decided to buy something from you. It means they are finding a solution to that problem. How you interact well with them in the initial point? How long it takes to find their solution? Have you correctly found the solution? The answer to these questions will help you build a strong initial interaction with them.

Customer Satisfaction Surveys

After selling your brand products to your target customers. According to Marc Bombenon, it gets important to know what your customer thinks about you. How would you collect the data of customer happiness? Customer satisfaction survey is the ideal approach to get the feedback of your services. You can use a different type of surveys with or without follow-up questions. It includes In-App Surveys, Post-Service Surveys, and Long Email Surveys. It is always good to get the feedback of your service or products.

Net Promoter Score (NPS)

NPS is another metric to determine the customer satisfaction. On the basis of NPS, you can measure the likeliness of a customer referring your product/business to someone. Customers generally recommend you over the scale from 1 to 10. It directly asks the customer about referring your brand to someone or not. It cuts down the question of whether they are satisfied or not with the services.

Social Media Inspecting

Nowadays social media is the medium to know the relationship between customer and business. People share their experience with their friends and family. Social media is the fastest medium to convey their experience to potentially millions of customers. You can get the best idea what people are talking about your brand.  Facebook, Twitter no doubt is the relevant platforms. You can use other platforms like Yelp, Quora etc.

Customer Effort Score (CES)

According to Marc Bombenon, this metric is not to figure out how satisfied your customers are?  Will they refer your products to someone?  This is actually to access the efforts they took to have their issues resolved. A scale from 1 to 7 is used to get the CES. Your aim should be to lower the average score. Low effort score will show the loyalty in the future. Customers who give a high effort score won’t come again to buy your product. It becomes essential to have a low effort score to get high customer satisfaction.

© 2017 Marc Bombenon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on July 7, 2017
Last Updated on July 7, 2017
Tags: Marc Bombenon, customer satisfaction, metrics

Author

Marc Bombenon
Marc Bombenon

Calgary, Alberta, Canada



About
Marc Bombenon is passionate about the abilities and experience of seasoned business professionals sharing ideas, experiences and working. more..

Writing