Marc Brattin Biography - A Famous Drummer

Marc Brattin Biography - A Famous Drummer

A Story by Marc Brattin
"

In the world of entertainment, Marc Brattin is having a hell of a bash and is best known for his work with Grammy-produced rock band Foundry and ghostwriting credits for several rocks and heavy metal

"

In the world of entertainment, Marc Brattin is having a hell of a bash and is best known for his work with Grammy-produced rock band Foundry and ghostwriting credits for several rocks and heavy metal artists. Marc is pioneering rock drummer, including a mesmerizing style of drumming, which off the stage is even wilder. He developed his distinctive, hard-driving style which propelled drumming from merely background support to a lead instrument.


Marc Brattin - An entertainment entrepreneur, is an expert of rock drumming at “Foundry Band” and spearhead the whole division. His name is pooled with various luminaries’ in the music industry, becoming one of the most influential drummers with his mesmerizing style of drumming �" always serve the music to the best of his abilities, and play for the groove.


Entertainment Entrepreneur


The loud contemporary drummer Marc Brattin isn`t only "the greatest rock-type drummer," alongside, he is a great entertainment entrepreneur who encompasses business skill set for identifying avenues of profit and opportunity. With his assistance, a lot of musicians/artists establish their brand, find customers, expand their products and services, and acquire value and position in the market


Marc`s entertainment division found a new pool of talent to add their services including Artist development programs with customized regimens for artists and managers to develop the skills they need to step into new roles, advance their careers and enhance their overall performance and live their dream.


Performances


Over the years, Marc Brattin has performed all over the USA. He has a unique style of drumming, which often involved him beating the dance floor at the end of the performance. His master stroke skills in rock, weaving together heavy metal, art rock and much more made him a prominent percussionist of the region.

When not busy with shows, Marc has worked with some notable rock bands; Scorpions, Whitesnake, DIO, Queensryche, Dokken, Pantera and more. Also, he participated in several rock festivals originated in Europe, Brazil, Argentina, Japan, and China.


Achievements


Although, Marc has been prominent since the release of his greatest album “The Foundry” - an album of rock songs. The album is so-called “Foundry” because of Marc`s Rock Band. Marc is the Citrine stone behind the album Foundry �" as the album has been Co-Written and Co-Produced by him.


Reference :-

© 2017 Marc Brattin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on June 15, 2017
Last Updated on June 15, 2017
Tags: Marc Brattin, marc, drummer, entertainment, entrepreneur

Author

Marc Brattin
Marc Brattin

Houston, TX



About
A sales and entertainment entrepreneur with 15+ years of experience, Marc Brattin understanding of both new and old school marketing tactics keep FACET on the cutting edge of online and traditional ma.. more..

Writing