A warrior's redemption Chapter 3 of 5 Argeniza

A warrior's redemption Chapter 3 of 5 Argeniza

A Story by Warrior of Death

Haki walked out of Gasro and Guiro's deformed home. As he donned his battle armor, which was gifted to him by the Plaintairs, he continued until he made it to the edge of the alien's village. Argeniza had mentioned that he would destroy the planet in 8 hours after his attack on the village. Haki, eager for another try at revenge and to honor the fallen Plaintairs, he tracked Argeniza's energy signature in the direction of the planet's equator.
Haki jumped and took flight, heading straight for the equator.As he flew, Haki brushed away a few fluttering strands of hair angrily. It would take 5 hours to reach the equator.
Flying on Plantae was different for Haki because of the gravity of the planet compared to the others he conquered.Soon, Dum Kauri, the Plaintairs father mountain, the largest on the planet, with it's grassy foothills, appeared. The Argeniza's energy was coming from the middlemost hill. He had barely dropped upon it when he heard that shrill laugh. He spun around to see Argeniza standing with his guards behind him, still enshrouded in cloaks but no longer hooded.Argeniza and those of his species, the Armengians, who looked similar to humans, were tall, burly aliens with three thick appendages on their hands and feet, and had large curving horns atop their huge heads.
 
"I must say that I'm very surprised that you are still alive,Haki," Argeniza said in the high- screeching tone of the Armengians."But not for much longer!"
He lifted a monstrous hand and pointed arrogantly at Haki's chest. Suddenly, a thin pink beam of energy bolted toward its target at an amazing speed. 
Haki had anticipated this attack though, and promptly dodged it as the beam crashed into the rounded side of a hill.

Argeniza smiled wickedly."Well, well, well, that is truly a surprise. You have improved much since last time." Stepping back, he screamed

© 2013 Warrior of Death


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on December 18, 2012
Last Updated on January 21, 2013

Author

Warrior of Death
Warrior of Death

port richey, FL



About
I love to write and read. I do it all the time, even when I'm not supposed to. more..

Writing