A warrior's redemption Chapter 5 of 5 Revenge and redemption

A warrior's redemption Chapter 5 of 5 Revenge and redemption

A Story by Warrior of Death

"You are still weak Haki! How dear you challenge me with such feeble power?! Argeniza yelled.
Mentally Haki realized that what the burly alien said was true. He was too weak.He finally figured out what the change of killing Argeniza and saving the planet was. The alien was standing over him now,yelling insults, trying to demean him. Suddenly, and much to Argeniza's immediate surprise, Haki hopped up, turned, and dropped to one knee. Then, he drove his fist sraight into Argeniza's genitals. Haki jumped away quickly just as the armengian smashed his fist into the ground where he was, wailing in humorous pain.
"I WILL KILL YOU FOR THAT!" Argeniza yelled, holding his crotch. 
"We shall see." Haki said mockingly, stifling a laugh.
The monster bellowed and ran at him. Haki tried to sweep the giant's leg but misjudged his timing, and just before he could correct his mistake, the pink-skinned alien punched him in the left side of his head.Hard. So hard that he was sent flying back-first into one of the surrounding hills. He decided now was the time to unleash his plan. Argeniza was now sprinting towards him at a speed that completely belied his stature. Haki breathed deeply, focusing on his energies, blocking out all noise. The armengian was less than thirty feet from him when he closed his eyes. 
"Kirah, my love, soon I will join YOU in the afterlife." Haki said to himself. 
Now Argeniza was only fifteen feet from him.
He balled his hands into fists.
Ten feet.
Five.
Abruptly, he yelled, his voice ringing throughout the hills. All of his energy, his life, his love, hate and his fear bursted forth in an explosion more powerful than that of any bomb.
"What the-?!"Argeniza yelled. "Noooooooooooooooo!"
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Haki yelled. He felt his life ebbing away and his final thoughts were of Kirah's beautiful face.
___________________________________________________________________________
Endnote
The explosion killed both Haki and Argeniza, destroyed many of the hills and felled the mountain they surrounded.The violence was felt and heard all over the planet. The Plaintairs mourned Haki's death and in honor of his sacrifice and protection of their planet, they named it after him.
Let this story be a lesson to all of those who read it. Stand up against tyranny and pain. Honor and protect those you love and care for, because love is precious and a thing not to find but to be found by. Haki and Kirah's love was true and true love is rare, rarer than most things in life. Remember these words of wisdom and may you one day, if you have not already, be found by true love.

© 2013 Warrior of Death


Author's Note

Warrior of Death
Thank you so much for reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on January 21, 2013
Last Updated on February 4, 2013

Author

Warrior of Death
Warrior of Death

port richey, FL



About
I love to write and read. I do it all the time, even when I'm not supposed to. more..

Writing