Sally

Sally

A Story by Maria Kay Clary
"

A ruff short story.

"

I washed the blood off my hands. For once it finally came off after not being able to wash it off for ten minutes. I smiled ‘well he won't be seeing me ever again’. My mind is grateful for his death.I looked out the window and saw a crow and thats when my mind went back to when I first met that dead corpse on the kitchen title.


*2 hours ago* It was a nice summer day. I saw many birds flying one I noticed was a crow. I smiled. ‘Today was going to be a great day,’ I thought. I saw a guy sitting on his porch. He was coming down the steps towards me. I was scared. He had a patch on his eye and a farmers hat on his head. "Well young lady," He said to me, "Would you like some tea?"


I looked at him as the sun was just hitting his face. I wasn't sure how to answer the question. "Sure," I said like it was no big deal. I came up on the porch with him. He already had a cup out like he was waiting for me. I sat down in the uncomfy armchair. I sat down and drank some of the tea. Then I was getting really dizzy. "Hey, I can't feel my..." I said. All I remember next is a loud BANG!


I woke. There was chains on hands to the wall I was next too. I was breathing really fast  not sure what had happened to me. I started looking around me for something to get these chains off. I started to slowly cry not sure what to do. I heard footsteps above me and that sent chills down my spine. I then heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I didn't want to look up but when I did he had a knife in his hands.


"Hello, so what is your name?"He asked. I sighed and said, "Sally." He got up close to me with the knife. "Take off your clothes." He said. "No." I said. Then all the sudden a feeling came over me and the room became black. When I came to he was on the ground.I then saw a devil pentagram on the ground. "Why hello Sally," said a deep voice. I looked around and no one was there.


"Hello?" I said in a loud voice. Then I saw a demon before me. "Hello I'am your demon saver here to kill for you," He said. He was all black and all I could see was his red eyes piercing into my soul. I suddenly became confused. "Don't worry Sally I only let your demon come out I helped you some," He said. He then gave me a long a white smile. I started to laugh. I couldn't stop. "That's right I let your hate flow thru me," He exclaimed.


The chains came off my hands once I tried to rip them apart for now I had great strength. All the sudden I was hungry. "Go take his soul before he is judged." He said. I grabbed his body and a great white cloud came out and into my mouth. I couldn't stop and I started to taste some of his old blood.I looked at my hands full of blood.


The crow is so black,’ I thought. The demon was next to me. I felt good about what I had done and didn't regret it like a young child with a new toy. I didn't realize how late it had gotten and now it was night. I ran into the night with my demon to terrorize graves. The cold wind felt good on my face and the moon was full.


I went home to get a shovel for my hunger was not quenched. The demon kept telling me of the dead that have not been judged yet and I hungered for them. I opened a grave and ate the soul. I re- dugged the grave then I felt  happy. Then the sun came up. My body burned before the sun total came up.I screamed and raved while the demon laughed and took me and the souls I ate to hell eternal.


If you see ashes by a grave site  just remember Sally was there. If you think someone is a soul sucker just call them a Sally.


The End.

© 2014 Maria Kay Clary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Spooky story, nicely done! I like the idea behind it. I agree with the other reviewers, you could develop it further and make it into so much more than a short story. One thing to keep in mind-- although it makes for a good story here-- is that in reality young ladies would, hopefully, know better than to accept an invitation to a cup of tea from a creepy old stranger. Plus, he sounds like a vile person, I have no doubt that you can get him to stoop to something more scummy, that'll result in Sally's being chained to a wall. Overall, I found your writing easy to read, it's very creative and you make the unexpected happen so well. And the demon - I loved how you've painted that picture, and how she winds up a soul sucker. That was excellent. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

So now she's a sorceress..Deep..See even fear has a purpose..if your not scared to face it. Good read.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Spooky story, nicely done! I like the idea behind it. I agree with the other reviewers, you could develop it further and make it into so much more than a short story. One thing to keep in mind-- although it makes for a good story here-- is that in reality young ladies would, hopefully, know better than to accept an invitation to a cup of tea from a creepy old stranger. Plus, he sounds like a vile person, I have no doubt that you can get him to stoop to something more scummy, that'll result in Sally's being chained to a wall. Overall, I found your writing easy to read, it's very creative and you make the unexpected happen so well. And the demon - I loved how you've painted that picture, and how she winds up a soul sucker. That was excellent. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

well,i love short stories and this one was exciting

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Maria Kay Clary

9 Years Ago

Lol I could I just need a publishing company lol.
 wordman

9 Years Ago

ask tate morgan or pryde fultz and i see you have 5 chapters
Maria Kay Clary

9 Years Ago

Yes, but that is for another book idea I had but I will message them thanks!
that was really good :) u can build off that story and make it into a full book :) GREAT START!!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Maria Kay Clary

9 Years Ago

Thanks! I will consider that. I was't sure.
Justin

9 Years Ago

your welcome, i can help u if want me to message u some ideas!!!!
Maria Kay Clary

9 Years Ago

I'll think about it.
I hope you like it. One of the first short stories I have done.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

487 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 26, 2014
Last Updated on December 26, 2014
Tags: Demon Kidnapping

Author

Maria Kay Clary
Maria Kay Clary

Minot, ND



About
Hey everyone! I wanted to let you guys know that I got married like a year ago! I also published three books last year! One thru Authorhouse and two thru Amazon KDP! They are called Zombelina, A poetr.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Slow Slow

A Chapter by Matching Socks


The Letter The Letter

A Chapter by Matching Socks


Smoke Smoke

A Chapter by kylie giamba