BEWITCHED SOULS

BEWITCHED SOULS

A Story by Mariel Alog
"

Fantasy Romance Story

"

 

There's this girl named Cynthia Morris. She's a very pretty lady at 20. Her beauty is a source of envy for every girl who desire to be deeply loved. Yes, she's more like a Goddess that even Aphrodite would actually envy. Everyone around her cannot see any imperfection on her.  Of course, nobody is perfect but she's not far from being one.

Apart from her natural beauty, she has a spell which can attract everybody and can compel everyone to desire or to like her. Who is not going to fall in love with her? Her personality is just as good as her looks and at times, it stands out even more.

She’s a simple girl living in this complicated world of ours. Simplicity is something natural to her. She is a very humble young lady.  She always remains free from self-assertive pride. For her, nothing is more beautiful than to see her parents happy, to see them happy because she’s happy.

Then one day, her parents decided to work abroad to ensure the future of Cynthia. But, when they are on their way to the airport, they have met a road accident which changed the whole life of Cynthia.

She tries to continue her life again. After 5 years, the Cynthia Morris from the past has been changed. She always expects the best from herself and from everyone around her. She works hard in order to live that kind of life she promised to give her parents because she thought that money is everything since then.

Until, someone came into her life and made her realize what life is. She met a guy named Lance Emmanuel.

Cynthia find him as someone whom she can trust and lean on. They became friends and later on, they found themselves falling in love with each other. Because they’re already mature enough to conquer life’s “trials and errors”, they got married on their first anniversary.

Each day is filled so much happiness when they’re together. Their love is genuine.

A year passed. Lance decided to surprise Cynthia for a dinner date because it’s their 2nd Anniversary. Lance waited for 2 hours but Cynthia didn’t come. Lance received a text message which says that her wife died in her way to their meeting place and was brought to the nearest hospital. Lance saw his wife clothed with an elegant white dress yet the dress turned into red because of the blood that won’t stop flowing in her body.

Lance promised Cynthia that he’ll never love another woman again. Also, he told Cynthia’s corpse that they’ll see each other soon and continue their love story. After a week, Lance committed suicide and his mom found a note inside his pocket.

The note says, “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine. I just want to be with my wife that’s why I decided to end my life. By the time you’re reading this, I’m already with Cynthia. We’ll continue our happy ending in this after life”.       

© 2015 Mariel Alog


Author's Note

Mariel Alog
What do you think of my very first short story?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Not bad for a newbie Mariel. Keep writing. All the best.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
1 Review
Added on September 11, 2015
Last Updated on September 11, 2015
Tags: #LoveStory #Fantasy #Romance

Author

Mariel Alog
Mariel Alog

Batangas, IV-A, Philippines



About
I love writing more than anything else. more..

Writing