PRINCE OF PERSIA

PRINCE OF PERSIA

A Story by Takeru

Piercing blows of wind scratching the flesh were blowing arround his crippled body, as he was rapidly trying to move forward and achieve the so-deeply-needed "prize" of glory to banish the dark shadows and scirmish spirits of the unknown destiny, which were haunting the minds of his people.
 It was him, the young prince of Persia with the well-known name... Dustan... Dustan was the chosen one of Raal'khaz to bring justice to their long-lost land of golden dust. He knew that a fearsome destiny was waiting for him and the fear he felt was carved upon his flesh torturing him with enormous emotions of failure and success...
 So, his journey began towards the unknown and our young prince never gave up. He knew that failure was not an option and by failing he knew that he would never look at her green piercing eyes again...
Dustan had already taken the path of nothingness and turned it into a bright way where only shadows were being defeated by his glorious will of success. He fought with great dignity and strength which only heroes oppose it... As he was wandering the mystiful and shadowy paths he discovered something that would change his destiny. He found a woman standing under a bright tree which was mysteriously grown in the middle of nowhere. He felt relieved somehow and he wanted to learn more about this mysterious woman. So, he approached and  asked her why were she staring at him with her rounded blue eyes. Then she said, " I am Aryua, daughter of Raal'khaz. Creator and guardian of our realm...". He looked at her with  an enormous surprise and said, " What is that your seek from me, Your Majesty?". Then, Aryua, said something that changed everything. She said " I'm the fallen shadow that conquers the fallen destiny...". Then, fear crippled his body, but the will of survival and glory could not let him at ease. He was then full of bravery and determination and with a swing of his rusty sword, he demolished everything... The bright tree released a lightning beam that cleared the shadowed skies and hope returned to its place...
 As he returned to the Persian empire, the people were cheering and a festival was about to take place to the name of our brave and lonely prince... The festival was his wedding itself and his eyes were full of joy as he pierced her beautiful green eyes

© 2016 Takeru


Author's Note

Takeru
I'm not an English speaker, so please forgive me for any mistakes :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on January 18, 2016
Last Updated on January 18, 2016
Tags: prince, of, persia, short, story, adventure, stories, fantasy

Author

Takeru
Takeru

Piraeus, Greece



About
Hello, my name is Marios, I'm from Greece and I'm 22 (1994) years old. I started writing my own short stories when i was 20 and I've decided to share them with you :) feel free to add me on Facebook h.. more..