"Friends"

"Friends"

A Poem by Living_Shadowz
"

The teacher says we need to form groups. Everybody turns around asking their friends if they wanna be in groups. They all start laughing because they asked each other at the same time. Mine don't. Why

"
PLEASE REVEIW

The teacher says we need to form groups.
Everybody turns around asking their friends if they wanna be in groups.
They all start laughing because they asked each other at the same time.
Mine don't.
Why don't they ask me?

I ask mine if they wanna be in the group.
They say "sure", "fine", "okay" and have a look on their face that says "really?", "again?", "let's get this over with."
They end up talking about things happening in their life.
I ask what happened, they tell me it's none of my business.
I don't think I have ever been a shoulder to cry on.
I don't want my friends to be sad, but I kinda wish they would come to me for help.
Some of them are actually nice.
They come talk to me and do tell me their problems but they don't ask for advice.
It's only one of them that really mean for no reason.
I don't know what happened, but she doesn't like me.
I think she interrupts me to grab the others attention away from me.
Most people end up talking over me.
I don't know if people talk over me because they think what I have to say doesn't matter or if they just didn't hear me, but I just stopped caring and decided to run to my thoughts afterwards.
Although they may not be the best I still appreciate them.
Because having "friends" is better then not having any.
Right?

© 2015 Living_Shadowz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is very raw and real... I love it. I feel for this character, whoever they are. But, to be honest, I'm a sucker for story poems, even though I suck at them.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Added on October 19, 2015
Last Updated on October 19, 2015