You got me in your throat. Those who suffocates doesn't sing.

You got me in your throat. Those who suffocates doesn't sing.

A Story by Marta Pinha

I breathe for a few seconds, the breeze that comes fullfilled with you, which brings me to the melody of your gestures. And with a knot of fear in my throat, despairingly holding my breath between illusions, I sing you in my thoughts, trying to keep you inside me, recalling the music of your body, the one that screams the true meaning of happiness, because it only exists in you.

    Feebly, I let my body live every particle of you, feeding him with the scarce oxygen of your feelings, repeating over and over the music of your fingers and refusing every blow and melody from Nobody.

    And so, without a new breeze to keep me alive and without knowing another happy song, I got you stuck in my throat. I have you in my throat and choking, I no longer breathe, I no longer sing you.

© 2013 Marta Pinha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on August 12, 2013
Last Updated on August 12, 2013
Tags: feelings, desperation, melody, music, sing, tears, freedom, get over

Author

Marta Pinha
Marta Pinha

Porto, Portugal



About
Writer with Peter Pan Syndrome. Wishing to be like SoKo or write for someone who make songs similar to hers. http://instagram.com/martapinha Porto, Portugal · more..

Writing
You Are You Are

A Poem by Marta Pinha