Benefits of Granite and Quartz Kitchen Worktops

Benefits of Granite and Quartz Kitchen Worktops

A Story by Marwick Bravo
"

There are many granite worktops uk suppliers or distributors, who understand the increasing demand of this stone. Different patterns and colors will help compliment your overall kitchen design.

"
When it comes to selection of your kitchen worktops, there are many worktops that can be considered before making a final choice. As compared to several other materials used for the manufacture of kitchen worktops, granite is the popular choice amongst most homeowners. This popularity is mainly because granite is durable and very low on maintenance. Moreover, it will last for several years in your home and always look fantastic. No matter whatever is the arrangement in your kitchen, a quality granite countertop will help in enhancing the look of any kitchen thus, bringing a clean and modern aesthetic appearance.
 
There are many granite worktops uk suppliers or distributors, who understand the increasing demand of this stone. Different patterns and colors will help compliment your overall kitchen design. Most kitchen worktop suppliers work with countertops all the time, hence, they can effectively shape and manufacture a work top around the client’s ideas.

Granite has grown in popularity as the best material choice for homeowners remodeling their kitchens. Granite is both beautiful and durable hence, does not require much maintenance. While performing daily cleaning work you can clean the counter top with warm water or with a few drops of dish washing detergent using a soft cloth. You also need to rinse the surface thoroughly with clean water along with drying in with a soft cloth. If your child spills something on the granite counter top, you can immediately blot with a paper towel or with a soft cloth. Avoid wiping the area as this may cause the spread of spill. You can also flush the spill with warm water along with the use of detergent and later rinse it thoroughly.
 
There may be times when you might have noticed certain stains which cannot be easily removed by the above mentioned cleaning methods. If you are tired of cleaning the spills and have not got significant results, then you can make use of poultice, to pull out the stain from the stone. Stone poultice is a fine, absorptive clay cleaning powder that removes deep-set oil stains, grease and light cement grout haze from polished and unpolished natural stone.
 
One thing to be noted here is that poultice may reduce the shine of the polished stone. In case the shine of the polished stone diminishes, then you will need to use a marble polish to restore the natural shine. Granite is resistant to stains; hence no major cost is incurred in maintenance. Make sure that the installation of granite kitchen worktops is done by professionals.  Prior to deciding between quartz and granite worktops, look for its advantages and disadvantages to make your choice easy.

In addition to granite, you can also try out quartz kitchen worktops. These worktops have an easy-fit installation system and are very competitively priced. Luxury quartz worktops are now within the reach of any customer who wishes the very best worktops to add that distinctive designer finish to their kitchen. There are many quartz suppliers in the UK, which offer unique self easy fitting options.

Read More Article: Guide To Selecting Granite Worktops

© 2014 Marwick Bravo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
Added on May 5, 2014
Last Updated on May 5, 2014
Tags: granite, worktops, uk, quartz, kitchen

Author

Marwick Bravo
Marwick Bravo

London, Greater London, United Kingdom



About
Hi, this is Marwick Bravo specialist in Internet Marketing Field also have good knowledge about Search Engine Marketing. more..

Writing