Salient Features of Business Intelligence Services for Corporate Organizations

Salient Features of Business Intelligence Services for Corporate Organizations

A Story by Marwick Bravo
"

Businesses hire large teams and several tools to do data analysis, most of them fail because they have not used the right processes and procedures.

"
As a manufacturing or a service company, you will be totally focused on increasing sales and revenue.  It is very important for a company to understand the demographics of existing customers and the prospective customers. There may be several instances where a customer may not want to buy your product again. What do you do about that? Will you build a better product? Will you re-brand your existing product? Will you give additional discounts to get repeat customers? Well, you can do any of these, but how will you find out that any of these ways is the best way?
 
Without research, you cannot come to any conclusion. Research on the customer likes and wants is important, but that will not be sufficient. You will have to delve into your system and your data to identify what you are doing wrong. Getting these answers is not easy. Therefore, you will have to get into data analysis. The broader term used here is business intelligence. With the right business intelligence tools such as infoarchitect, you can understand the problems in your existing system.

Businesses hire large teams and several tools to do data analysis, most of them fail because they have not used the right processes and procedures. When you are selecting a business intelligence consultant or advisor, you will have to check if they are using the right processes and procedures. Some highly advanced business intelligence services are also providing integration, support and management services to medium and large business organisations.
 
If you are a small to medium sized organization, you should first hire a professional advisor who can give you advice on the next steps of business intelligence. Once you have outlined the steps, the business intelligence advisor will provide you the detailed plan of action. The analysis phase of the business intelligence may take anywhere between two weeks to three months. If you hire a business intelligence company, then they may take lesser time because they have better processes and procedures. Once the analysis phase is over, the business analysts will prepare a report and explain all nuances of the report.
 
With this report, you will get a brief insight into the process and the inadequacies if any. Customer data in your organization may be sitting in data centres and updated on a regular basis. You may not be doing anything with this data, but you may be storing it for future reference only. With Business Intelligence software such as infoarchitect, you get a complete picture of the fallacies that are there in your existing system. Such software applications may not tell you the remedial action that needs to be taken, but they will point out the mistakes that are happening in the data storage or data retrieval.

Business intelligence tools such as infoarchitect will provide you with the best ways to reduce time during data analysis or it may also make customer data analysis very simple. There are several software tools available for business intelligence, but all of them may not be applicable to your organization.

The author is associated with Effective Intelligence. The company specializes in data business intelligence solutions for clients. Check out for more information on data verification.

© 2014 Marwick Bravo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on July 19, 2014
Last Updated on July 19, 2014
Tags: infoarchitect, predictive modelling, customer data analysis

Author

Marwick Bravo
Marwick Bravo

London, Greater London, United Kingdom



About
Hi, this is Marwick Bravo specialist in Internet Marketing Field also have good knowledge about Search Engine Marketing. more..

Writing