Indian Delicacies in Dubai that you cannot resist

Indian Delicacies in Dubai that you cannot resist

A Story by Marwick Bravo
"

When you visit some popular Indian restaurants in Dubai, you will find great service and fantastic ambiance that emulates the Indian culture and customs.

"
South Indian food has a distinct flavour that is not limited to the Indian subcontinent. Today, even the Middle-East has some of the best South Indian restaurants that are serving some of the best south Indian dishes. Indian restaurants in Dubai specialize in Indian snacks that are not only tasty, but they are very cheap as well. Indian snacks such as idlies, dosas, and vadas are very popular in Dubai since there is a large population of Indians working in Dubai.

When you visit some popular Indian restaurants in Dubai, you will find great service and fantastic ambiance that emulates the Indian culture and customs. People generally look out for tasty food that is reasonably priced. Hence, you will find that Indian restaurants in Dubai have Indian food items that are cheaper as compared to the other delicacies. If you are based in Dubai, you can pick out a good Indian restaurant and taste all dosa varieties that they have in their menu. After eating Indian dosa in Dubai, Indians say that they don’t miss home at all.

Good Indian food coupled with good service and great ambiance is what most Indians look out for in the Dubai restaurants. In the dosa categories, you will find the regular masala dosa and the rawa masala dosa are very common menu items in Indian restaurants. In some Indian restaurants, you may have to order an additional bowl of sambar because some people need more sambar with the dosas. In the idli segment, the chilly idli is very famous in Dubai. This idli dish has spices and most importantly, the red chillies.

People may not be seen visiting Indian restaurants during weekdays, but during weekends, the restaurants are flooded with Indians as well as expats. When Indian food is delicious, you will find that even the locals grabbing a bite during daytime. Consistency in food quality and taste is also very important characteristics of restaurants. For event catering dubai, consistency may not matter much because people don’t order regularly from the catering services. However, for restaurants consistency in food taste is paramount for the success of the restaurant. Most dosa items are very oily, but that is the way that most people like their dosas.

There are some Indian restaurants in Dubai that respect the sentiments of people. In such restaurants, if you tell the waiter that you want less oil in your dosa, then they will make sure that you get your favourite dosa with less oil. There are many Indian food items that are many in pure ghee. For people who are obese, then need to be very cautious when they are eating such food items. There are many Indian vegetarian restaurants that are offering full-fledged meals that can fill the stomach completely. One such meal is the Indian thali, which is also available at many restaurants in Dubai. The Indian thali comprises different vegetable dishes that is commonly called as a platter in the western world. The Indian thali is also available in the north Indian and the South Indian versions at most restaurants.

© 2014 Marwick Bravo


Author's Note

Marwick Bravo
If grammer problem in this article, please ignore it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on August 8, 2014
Last Updated on August 8, 2014
Tags: indian snacks

Author

Marwick Bravo
Marwick Bravo

London, Greater London, United Kingdom



About
Hi, this is Marwick Bravo specialist in Internet Marketing Field also have good knowledge about Search Engine Marketing. more..

Writing