An essay about technology

An essay about technology

A Story by Mary Robinson
"

Taking into account the progress that our planet has made in the recent years

"


Taking into account the progress that our planet has made in the recent years, an essay about technology seems to be a quite logical assignment. What is more, the students will have a chance to write about something they are personally interested in. Anyway, such topic seems to be more fascinating than some kind of literature issue, especially for those who are not fond of reading.

Yet, another problem arises when you proceed to the actual writing. Clearly, you won’t write about technology in general as no one is interested in some well-known theoretical facts. For this reason, you will have to figure out what you are supposed to dwell upon first. It may sound funny but this task usually takes a lot of time as you have absolutely no idea which topic to choose. Thus, you are a little bit puzzled as the variety of topics is huge. There is one useful advice which may help you. When you are choosing a topic, think about the amount of material you will be able to find on this issue.

The thing is that some subjects are extremely fascinating but when you proceed to the actual writing, there is nothing you can say on this problem. However, it is not always the case meaning that you may be stuck even if you have found the whole bunch of necessary information. When that happens, entrust the writing of your paper to our custom writing service and don’t rack your brains on it. You live in the era of technological progress. Use that to your benefit. You’ll see that the life will become so much easier if you take that advice into consideration.


High School Essay

It seems like every year the number of papers you write doubles. You come from your summer break and your teachers are ready to give you more and more complicated assignments on which you will rack your brains for hours. Even a high school essay doesn’t seem to be so easy to accomplish, especially if the topic touches upon an issue you are not really aware of. Thus, the first thing that you will have to do is to familiarize yourself with this issue so that to understand what your paper should be about.

There is a whole variety of topics on which you can write a paper. It all depends on your teacher who will decide which topic to choose. Obviously, it will be something which is hotly discussed these days as the issue has to problematic. Otherwise, you will not be able to to write an informative and persuasive essay. If you are looking for any other way in which you can get this task done, apart from its accomplishing on your own, there is something we can offer you. You can use the services of our academic writing agency.

We are able to help you anytime as we work all year round. So, if you are stuck and have no inspiration to complete the task, address it to us and we will provide you with a top quality paper on the subject in question. 

© 2022 Mary Robinson


Author's Note

Mary Robinson
Such option is definitely better than sitting at home trying to write the paper. Obviously, it will take more time if you decide to buy college papers online visit do it on your own. So, make your life easier and order your paper now.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

• Anyway, such topic seems to be more fascinating than some kind of literature issue, especially for those who are not fond of reading.

Here is where you tell the reader that you're not a native English speaker, nor competent at writing a report like this.

"such topic" Says either you didn't edit, or, more likely, speak a language where that construct is normal.

"some kind of literature issue" Indeterminate.

• Anyway, such topic seems to be more fascinating

"Fascinating," not interesting?

• What is more, the students will have a chance to write about something they are personally interested in

An unsupported assumption. Lots of people use technology but aren't interested in learning about it. Obviously, you're projecting your own views, not reporting. If this is the level of writing that the people you suggested to help people cheat in school provide, they are to be avoided.

• Yet, another problem arises when you proceed to the actual writing.

There cannot be "yet another," when no problem has been mentioned.

• Clearly, you won’t write about technology in general as no one is interested in some well-known theoretical facts.

Here you run off the rails and just blabber. Nothing in this holds together, or flows coherently.

So...it appears that we have yet another inept attempt by an Academy360 student.

Grade: F





Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
1 Review
Added on November 15, 2022
Last Updated on November 15, 2022
Tags: writing

Author

Mary Robinson
Mary Robinson

New York, NY