Va

Va

A Story by Trina
"

this is about our alter, Va. She talks about herself. Enjoy.

"
Hello! I just switched out at 4am. I have no idea why. So, I’m here to speak of myself to figure out, me. Here we go.
I am between 20-22 years old. I’m a female and my pronouns are She/her. I’ve been around for no longer than 48 hours.  I’m not all that disoriented. I am quite comfortable, because the system partner is on call.
My likes currently include: cold weather, colorful highlighters, origami, and soft ambient music. Also, the sound of rain.
My friends include: Jocelyn, Harry, Oregano, Sha, Ra, Katie, Kirsty, and Shane. Sha and Ra liked that our names rhyme, haha.
Also, Oregano is friends with Peprika, Sage, Thyme, Saffron, and Rosemary. They’re the Spice Squad.
The first memory I have is the sound of rain hitting the roof of a building.
My favorite oragami piece I’ve made so far is a small crane. I’m not too good at it; but Jocelyn is patient with me. Bless her.
I live in a snowy village called IceCross in our internal world. Its really cold all the time. You get used to it after a bit. I’m not quite there yet.
Thank you for listening to me to ramble about myself.
-Va (The Masquerade System)

© 2020 Trina


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

15 Views
Added on August 6, 2020
Last Updated on August 6, 2020
Tags: Dissociative, Dissociation, DID, Mental Health, Mental Health Awareness

Author

Trina
Trina

CA



About
Hi! We are the Masquerade System. A DID system wanting to write and express ourselves. Please be patient with us. We are all not at the same writing levels. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Story by Trina