BEST JOURNAL EXCERPTS

BEST JOURNAL EXCERPTS

A Story by stephanycacas
"

"your past is not perfect, but it's perfect for your purpose"

"

Best journal excerpts I wrote:

November  10,2013

“ fear is only a thought, it’s not the reality”

If you’ll allow your  fears to control your actions, you’ll never know what potential lies within you. Don’t let your fear control your future. Don’t waste your time thinking for the worst for it will not only steal your time but your energy and determination. The truth is not really whether we fail or succeed in our plans and goals or in anything that we have to face. The truth is that what matters most is what we become during the process. It’s the experience that counts. The lessons we learned and the strength we gained.

One of the greatest factors that affects our fears  are what we hear from others. We need to evaluate everything that we allow ourselves to believe in. we need to focus on the things that gives a positive impact on our attitudes and character not on the things that negatively pushes us down.

If you think you can or you think you can’t- you’re right in both cases. Then always believe you can and see how far you can go. The only way to know is to try.  Because you have never really lived if you don’t have something  you’re willing to die for.

In order to save you’re life you must lose it!

 

 

February 5, 2013

 

Persistence will take you there. Patience will keep you moving. Faith will keep you hanging on. No matter how impossible things may seem, no matter how difficult it may feel, believe in yourself and trust in God’s power that everything will work for good for you and for your future.

 

You might have failed a thousand times. You might have stumbled many times. You might have been in the wrong place for a very long time. You might feel that you are trap in very deep pit where you can no longer get out. You might feel that your knees are broken that made you impossible to get back up. You might think that this is a dead-end spot and there is no other way but to give up. Always remember that God is still and will always be in the throne. Always remember that you have a great and mighty Father up there. Always remember that God’s love and mercy will never be vanished. Always remember that you are His child. Everything may look impossible in the natural; remember that God’s power is supernatural. His ways are beyond what we could ever imagined. Trust Him in whatever might come your way, because it’s His way to bring you to where you truly belong.

 

May 20, 2013

 A fruit takes time to ripen. All the seed from the words of God will take time to grow and develop. Do not be hard on yourself trying to be a perfect person with a perfect faith and spiritual attitude because such things does not exist. Even the great apostles, saints and prophets in history share the same weaknesses as a human being.  You are not an excuse. You don’t need to hurry, you just need to trust God in every single step you make. Some things will come your way, but most of the things will not that might cause you to stumble and fall and sometimes sin against God, but from that fall you must learn to stand up again, ask forgiveness and continue the journey with bolder faith in God. Allow God to change you and develop you into a person He has planned you to be in His own timing and in His own way.

 

 

February 17, 2013

 

In our journey towards reaching our dreams, we will encounter difficult challenges and tough obstacles that will sometimes make us want to give up. But remember that the beauty of our dreams lies upon the hardships set up before that. That victory is so sweet when it is achieve with great difficulty. That everything taken with great obstacles and challenges are the most worthy achievements of all. That, in the end of that journey, we could look back and say, all is worth experiencing for.

 

No matter where you are now, or whatever you’ve been through, you can still make your dreams come true. Nothing is impossible when you dare to believe and keep believing in yourself. When we continue to hold on our faith rather than our feelings, we will see miracles unfolding in front of our eyes. If we keep on believing that we, too, have the power to move the mountains of problems set before us, it will be just a matter of time before we know that we are able to defeat everything that comes our way.

 

Everything around you will keep on saying that there is nothing you could do now, that everything is to late. Just keep on listening to the tiny voice inside your heart saying you will win. You are a victor. You are a child of God. That no matter how worst the situation may look on the outside, you know that everything will work for good for those who love God. That God is still in control of everything and that He has perfect plan why He allows these things to happen. But believe that all these may not look perfect, but it will be perfect for your purpose.

 

 

 

© 2015 stephanycacas


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

great stuff and so true. I believe each person has a purpose to fulfill and a dream that he/ she can make true if they believed in so... Trying and making mistakes is the best way to learn and discover yourself. Don't be afraid to swim into the ocean and explore all the wonderful things in life...

Good positive words you have there.... :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

stephanycacas

9 Years Ago

thank you very much for reading...
:)
sohadtolba

9 Years Ago

it was good stuff :)



Reviews

great stuff and so true. I believe each person has a purpose to fulfill and a dream that he/ she can make true if they believed in so... Trying and making mistakes is the best way to learn and discover yourself. Don't be afraid to swim into the ocean and explore all the wonderful things in life...

Good positive words you have there.... :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

stephanycacas

9 Years Ago

thank you very much for reading...
:)
sohadtolba

9 Years Ago

it was good stuff :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
1 Review
Added on February 27, 2015
Last Updated on February 27, 2015

Author

stephanycacas
stephanycacas

Mbombela, Mpumalanga, South Africa



About
The sky is falling, the wind is calling; Stand for something or die in the morning! more..

Writing