My Only Friend

My Only Friend

A Story by Matchbox Of Music
"

I'm the only one that can see you. Are you an angel, a demon, or am I just crazy?

"

"Don't lie to me." Her back was turned to her mother, but she could never get away from Louis.

"I'm not lying-"

"Yes, you are, but I don't care if everyone at school knows I'm crazy, or if everyone in the world knows I'm crazy. I don't' even care if your embarrassed by it." She spun, haphazardly, and walked to her room.

"You totally should have seen her face."

"Shut up, Louis." She plopped down on her bed face down. A weight on her back told her that Louis had sat on her back. She hated it- that's why he liked it. She stopped complaining long ago.

"You're no fun anymore." He whined.

"I don't remember being any fun." She mumbled, then sighed, "Not ever." She turned around to her back, sending Louis to the floor. He hopped back up, though, sitting on her stomach.

"Come on, Doll Face, perk up."

"Right. I'll get right on that." She put her arms behind her head and stared up at the ceiling. "Louis, what are you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm the only one that can see you. Are you an angel, a demon, or am I just crazy?"

Louis grinned, "You're crazy, Doll." He kissed her cheek. She was not reassured by this, "Come on. What's wrong? You're been acting different. It's not like you."

"I'm not a little girl anymore, Louis."

"I know that. I've know that for a very-" He kissed her on the lips, "-very-" Kiss "- Long time."

© 2008 Matchbox Of Music


Author's Note

Matchbox Of Music
I write everything I think down...and I thought about this...and then wrote it down...for you to read.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on August 13, 2008
Last Updated on October 6, 2008

Author

Matchbox Of Music
Matchbox Of Music

Boise, ID



About
21-year-old born and raised Idahoian. Born in Pocatello, now living (or trying to) in Boise, I attempt to better my writing and move forward in such a fashion that people will wonder what the hell I'm.. more..

Writing