Unmasking the Insanity *THE ACCOMPLICE*

Unmasking the Insanity *THE ACCOMPLICE*

A Chapter by matrixmark
"

Ray's Accomplice

"

 The accomplice is alone.

 The accomplice is now watching.

 Watching, watching, watching, always watching.

  It scours the internet, so many sinners online. So many are being monitored, unaware, and need to be added to the list.

  The accomplice looks at an illicit website. Not because it enjoys it, but to catch the wrongdoers performing their immoral acts.

  The accomplice doesn’t need to sign up.

  The accomplice is administrator.

  Searching, searching, searching.

  Johnny’s not online…probably worried about the toy clown.

  Neither is Zara, who stopped blowing Ben a while ago…no surprise there.

  Ray should have captured her by now.

  Next.

  The accomplice looks at social media sites. Not because it wants to be liked or disliked, but to see what others are doing.  

   Searching, searching, searching.

   Drake’s not online…probably messaging Lucy.

   Neither is Casey, who has a troubled mind and has already had a new picture of hers liked on her homepage.

  You’re a very naughty girl and will soon be exposed.

  Next.

  The accomplice looks at some hacked mobile phones. Not because it wants to, but it needs to see what certain people are up too.

   Searching, searching, searching.

  Ben’s not at home, his location says he’s at the casino…no surprise there.

  How much has he lost?

  Next.

  Craig is at home.

  Interesting. Let’s see what he’s doing.

  The accomplice is watching.

  The accomplice is repulsed.

  Craig’s running one hand over the pictures on his wall and stroking himself with the other.

  That’s disgusting.

  ‘Atonement is coming’

   The accomplice switches off its laptop and walks out of the room. 



© 2017 matrixmark


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

That's creepy really! I have a feeling the accomplice is someone we know already..maybe a name you vaguely mentioned in between chapters. but I know you're not going to reveal that here lol :|

This keeps me hooked and yeah I wanna know who that guy is! or is it a gal? Intriguing read, Mark. You achieved what you were going for ;P :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Hello! I like how you form your knowledge and ideas into something creative. Hope to read from you more :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Oh..... Mark!
You are such a great writer!
You sure can be a bestseller.
Fascinating terribly.
Great Chapter:)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Hi Mark.... you just kicked it up a notch! bring on the accomplice! great intro, great work, as always!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Dayum, Mark!
The question is...
"who's accomplice?"
"Does Ray have an accomplice?"
Asking questions to ourselves is what keeps us hooked into the story, and you've got that skill right on!
Keep it Mark, well made chapter!

Posted 6 Years Ago


oh man this got me really excited for the next chapter!

I liked how you ended it, "The accomplice switches off its laptop and walks out of the room"
This line here made me eager to know whats next.

Well done Mark, an other good writing :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Very creepy. With the rise of the internet, it's easier than ever for Big Brother (or the accomplice) to spy on people. Perhaps the creepiest parts of this are that it's entirely possible, and how familiar the accomplice is with the victims, that it can make assumptions about their lives so easily.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Damn this is really creepy. Great job

Posted 6 Years Ago


As always, amazing! This one has an amazing flow to it. Searching searching searching. It gives a way of how the 'sinners' are picked, and how methodically it is done. I love it and I can't wait for more!
Becca

Posted 6 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
BBP
I absolutely loved the flow and layout of this chapter. You captured the researching so well and I like how you noted why the accomplice wasn't doing things!

I need to know who the accomplice is!!!!!!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

810 Views
23 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 13, 2017
Last Updated on June 13, 2017


Author

matrixmark
matrixmark

United Kingdom



About
For years I have watched many movies. I have always loved reading books and how the story teller captivates the imagination. So just over a year ago, I took it upon myself to open up pandora's box, lo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Coffee Coffee

A Poem by Kittenincake