Which Business

Which Business

A Story by maxwell
"

Celeste, a college student is hit on the head by a book containing a warlock. who's been trapped for 2000 years. He transfers powers to her, and she begins her career unwittingly as a witch. A comedy!

"

 Celeste walked over to the table, and read the title out loud.

“Artibus Magicus, Quae Dantur Tibi In Aeternum.” Lighting stuck the house at that very moment, and the thunder was instantaneous and deafening.

“Shut the front door!” Oni yelled pointing at the book. It was standing on the kitchen table, and smiling up at them. “Celeste your book, has arms, legs, and a face! How cool is that!” Celeste stood there in disbelief.

“oh I knew today was a weird day.” Celeste said.

“Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a book of wealth, and taste. I've been around for nearly two thousand years, stole many a mans soul to waste. My name is Veneficus, and you are...” Veneficus held out his hand as if to shake Celeste's hand. Celeste smiled, bent over, and shook his tiny hand.

“Why hello sir. Welcome to my home. My name is Celeste, and this is my bestie boo Oni.” Oni squealed with delight.

“a talking book, BEST DAY EVER.” she said.

“well Celeste it would seem that you summoned me from my slumber, and it's time to get to work. Do you want to start with the good news, or the bad news?” Celeste made a pouty face.

“I've had enough bad news in my lifetime, why is it always bad news. Good news then please.”

“You're a Witch!” Veneficus said. Celeste was looking at the stove.

“oh poop, dinner is messed up I will have to start over. Hold on, I am not a B***h. I'm not even bitchy at all.” she said vehemently. Oni leaned in towards her.

“No, no dear he said witch, witch, not b***h.”

“Oooh, thats different. I just didn't hear him correctly. Wait! What!”

© 2016 maxwell


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is of course only a tiny bit of the beginning, just a teaser lol


Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
1 Review
Added on October 12, 2016
Last Updated on October 12, 2016
Tags: comedy, young adult, witch, supernatural, funny, fun

Author

maxwell
maxwell

oak island, NC



About
My name is Maxwell. I have worked as a professional comic book artist, and have written a screenplay that is still being shopped in Hollywood. I am currently back working after a bit of a break. more..