10 true things about me

10 true things about me

A Story by once upon a time

I suppose I never thought my life would come to this. Talking to nothing; Telling it all my secrets.
#1 I'm trapped. Where? I'm nowhere. I'm stuck inside my mind. Nothing but empty memories left to haunt me.
I guess I asked for it. I suppose all I'm doing is creating more secrets than I'm sharing. You're pretty confused aren't ya? Good. It's better that way; safer. I don't need to put you in trouble. I don't want you to end up where i am. Nowhere.
#2 I wasted my life. The only memories I have are of me wasting my life doing idiotic things. Nothing worth an ordinary person's time. My time was worth nothing. I am worth nothing
I used to be worth something. I can't really remember much. Maybe I had a life. Maybe I was more than just a waste of space.
I bet your wondering how I ended up here. In my opinion, That's another story. But I suppose I can share it. Considering it's what all of you want.
#3 It was never my life. The one that I wasted.
Some people say I stole it. Others say I was just holding the spot.
She told me to do it. She said everything would be fine. She lied.
She told me to take her place, My best friend. She said it was important, so I did.
Everything was going fine, until she disappeared. I was the only one that knew about the switch. I was the only one that knew she was gone, maybe forever.
#4 I couldn't keep the secret anymore. It was just to much, I had to tell someone. It didn't work out how I'd wanted it to.
That was when the rumors started. That I had been jealous of her life so I stole it from her and killed her to make sure she would never take it back. That I had been faking being her friend; the whole time planning her demise. It was all fake. I would never do that, not to anyone.
#5  I didn't know what to do. I would say it was all lies and that would just spark up the fire.
They would all shout "Skip the lies. Tell us the truth. You killed her, buried her, left her to die."
#6 I knew she was gone and I knew it was my fault. I know what your thinking. I wasn't lying earlier. I didn't kill her but I might as well have. I've always been the master of secrets and surprise surprise, I was willing to tell as many as need be to keep from having to lose the incredible life that had been gifted to me.
I didn't mean for it to happen but there was nothing to do.
#7 I got a text. " Come alone. No harm will come to you or her. Come accompanied, It will be the end. Don't come at all, If your lucky you will never have to find out.
#8 I didn't show up. I wanted to but I couldn't. Not because I was afraid but because I was trapped; locked in. I don't think the sender ever wanted me to show up. The text was only a formality. They wouldn't even let me out of my room.
#9 I couldn't save her. I got there too late. I saw him do it. At least I think it was a him.
The police got there moments after I did. They found me sitting next to her. She was so cold; so pale, no longer breathing. My best friend was gone and everybody thinks I did it. They have no reason not to.
Now I'm all alone. Maybe it's time I start planning my own demise.
#10 I'm trapped. No where to go. I can only think about how much everyone hates me. I hate me.
I hate this world. I hate my life. I hate the people. I hate the things that people will do to make you miserable. I hate how far they will go to make you look guilty. I hate everything.
I can't take this much longer. I'm not sure how long I can last. I feel myself disappearing. And yet the pain stays. The guilt even though I've done nothing wrong.
I wish It had been me. I wish I had asked her to take my place. I wish I was the one who had disappeared. I wish I was the one he had taken; killed.
Now I suppose this is the end. If your reading this, Well.. I guess I only wrote it hoping someone would read it and take pity on me. Maybe that someone out there would believe that I was innocent.
I have nothing left to say. This is all I have to show of my life. My pointless life. I won't waste your time anymore. I won't be a waste of space anymore.
This is the end... My end.
Goodbye.

© 2012 once upon a time


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

the way your life has been narrated gives me the idea
that your life really is sensible enough
=]

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
1 Review
Added on December 26, 2012
Last Updated on December 28, 2012

Author

once upon a time
once upon a time

CO



About
I tend to be really quiet unless I'm around those who really know me. I spend most of my time on the computer and watching tv although I spend a lot of that computer time reading and writing. Even th.. more..

Writing