Lost Ink

Lost Ink

A Story by once upon a time
"

Rivers of blackened words; spilled ink. - (Lost) Scribbled words, broken bindings- abandoned story. -(Life’s Library)

"
What would you say if I told you I live in a world where anything is possible. You don't believe me? I didn't think you would. I am here to share my story with you. you don't have to keep reading. You can walk away right now and no one will stop you.

So your still here. Good I like to have an audience. If you're still interested, I think I will begin my story now.

Rivers of blackened words; spilled ink
-Lost

You know what ink is right? That thing we use to create things; words, stories. What about lives, places, A whole world. Not just scribbles on a piece of paper, but a true work of art.

We can create anything we desire. Sounds pretty good huh? wrong!

It was the perfect world, but the time came and everything turned into dust. Let me explain.

We lived in the perfect world that had been created for us; we were happy. Nothing was there to get in our way. Someone made a mistake; created an enemy. Worse than an enemy.

His name was Calebar. He destroyed our world. He stole the ink; hid it away somewhere. We were nothing without it. We had nothing left.

We could only think about one thing. How had someone created Calebar? Who would want to? No one had ever been created evil before. We all lived in peace and harmony. Who would want to disrupt that.

We were all wrong. No one had created Calebar; he had created himself. He had been born straight from the ink without the help of another.

The truth is, he's not really alive. Yet he's more alive than anyone.

After he stole the ink, he turned everything evil for now he had the control; the power. He burned it all. The ink is gone; everything turned to dust.

Now we are nothing more than splatters of ink on a page.

© 2012 once upon a time


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting it sounds like some kind of old folktale story I rather enjoyed it.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 26, 2012
Last Updated on December 28, 2012

Author

once upon a time
once upon a time

CO



About
I tend to be really quiet unless I'm around those who really know me. I spend most of my time on the computer and watching tv although I spend a lot of that computer time reading and writing. Even th.. more..

Writing