Don't let Him do Suicide

Don't let Him do Suicide

A Story by Macie Bradley
"

Rest in Peace Joshua Ray Vinson my pen pal my friend my brother my hommie. March 27th, 2013

"
My dearest friend Congratulations! You're out of prison.Now I can see you and we can meet once again. I sure can't wait. When you arrived at my house I was over relived with joy an so were you. My sister introduced you to a friend of ours who was a nice girl but was in need of a guy with a heart of gold and that guy was you. I left for a few days and went to a friends house an you sent me an exciting message. You asked her to marry you! Congratulations you're engaged such wonderful news to hear that your own best friend is going to be happy for life. That was Tuesday night. Thursday morning i awake to a message I wasn't thinking of receiving. My sister told me to call her asap that it was important, more good news I thought? She was silent she spoke words I never thought I would hear in my life. I'm so sorry to tell you this but, Josh has committed suicide.He hung his self outside in a tree where he was found by his cousin. The funeral is next Saturday. I was speechless for once I didn't know what to say,I could not think breathe, my heart dropped outta my chest and onto the floor as if it was cut out. 
    As I walked up to the doors of the funeral home, took a deep breath I couldn't finish, I walked the path to where his coffin was through all the people looking down at the ground because I wasn't ready to handle anyone crying, I arrived not even half way an look up. Big mistake, he was there. Like actually there lifeless. Cold pale an his neck was other colors you wouldn't normally see, I felt nothing but a thousand knifes stab into my chest, felt needles fall into my skin as air sliced the outside of my skin. It was all true, he really is gone went from this has to be a dream to this is a real life nightmare. This is why you stay away from drugs because they on't help you escape they make you fall into your black hole of a mind that no one knows about.

© 2019 Macie Bradley


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on November 6, 2019
Last Updated on November 6, 2019

Author

Macie Bradley
Macie Bradley

Jacksonville, FL



About
My writings are mostly about romance and darkness that many people including my self have felt recovery the hardest to get but always got to try. more..

Writing