Love Letter

Love Letter

A Stage Play by may
"

just a love letter

"
Dear,
Guess what? I am in love with you. Yeah , yeah,yeah. You read it right.
Surprised ? Believe me , even it took me by surprise when i realized that i have fallen for you.I could even say i was damn scared.
But then everything around me have changed or I guess its mostly my view has changed.
You are the same guy but once the realization hit me, your actions affected my soul and mind like never before.
Now a days when i speak to you , I urge my eyes not to meet yours ,for the fear of drowning in them.
Your eyes have got a new attractive twinkle behind them, that makes me want to become their prisoner.
I start grinning, whenever I hear someone mention your name , even though the person they are referring is your namesake.
My heart's palpitation rate goes bonkers, whenever I hear you talk or laugh.But you know what causes my world to freeze over? Its your smile,even if its not meant for me
I have to remind myself to keep breathing when that happens. This experience is totally new and completely different but at the same time , it feels very good.
I feel as if am on top of the world and i keep wanting to shout out from the top of a building that i am in love with you. Nothing seems to faze this happiness.
And i just want to share this joyful feeling with you.So i am taking a chance and professing that i am madly in love with you. I have no idea what's your reaction is gonna be .
It is your prerogative to give me a reply or not . I am not gonna make any false promises to make you accept my love.
But just the promise , no matter what, I will always love you,but I wont force it on you.


With Love,
may

© 2012 may


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Reviews

Woah! It's really emotional with true feelings and here also feels a bit of sadness. I see that you really love the person. I wish the person will answer with same feelings. Best of luck! Good job! Keep it up =))

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 8, 2012
Last Updated on May 8, 2012

Author

may
may

chennai, tamilnadu, India



About
a lost soul trying my hand in writing. more..

Writing
The Wait The Wait

A Poem by may


The Untold The Untold

A Poem by may


Happy Ever After Happy Ever After

A Poem by may





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114