New Mindset

New Mindset

A Story by mbizzell
"

Positive thinking and new outcomes in life.

"

Life always will throw unexpected things at us that will put our mindset into a depressed mode.

We must be prepared for the unexpected. The unknown will always reveal itself to us.



We must have a inner-standing of how to approach bottlenecks and be ready to resolve bottlenecks or (something that stops our productive flow) once they show up - because they will always show up.



One of the greatest tools of success is resolving conflict. We must know how to fix what is broken, repair what doesn't work and start again what stops.



As we set fourth our journey in life, the path that takes us to that journey will be rocky.


A person that master's the mystery of what if - can conquer and overcome anything because they are prepared for the unseen.



In every mission we seek after, there will always be things happening that can prevent us from completing the mission if we do not figure out how to surpass what slows us down.



© 2023 mbizzell


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You write well. I am unfamiliar with what the phrase, "bottleneck," means. I am assuming it is jargon.
One thing, though, it should be, doesn't not don't.
It is basic grammar, and makes you seem unintelligent, which is obviously not the case.
Overall, well done.
You completed your thoughts well here.

Posted 1 Year Ago


mbizzell

1 Year Ago

Bottleneck is a old college term they us at universities in the classroom. "Bottleneck is a thing o.. read more
light and ashes

1 Year Ago

Cool, thank you for clueing me in.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
1 Review
Added on January 5, 2023
Last Updated on January 6, 2023
Tags: positive thinking, productive actions, new opportunities

Author

mbizzell
mbizzell

Oklahoma City, OK



About
Marvin Bizzell is an online blogger that takes pride in writing about other people's success. He specializes in networking, web development, graphic design, photography and marketing. Mr. Bizzell.. more..

Writing
Time & Energy Time & Energy

A Story by mbizzell