S/HE is Abruptly Changed and Cheating on You : 3 things you have to know

S/HE is Abruptly Changed and Cheating on You : 3 things you have to know

A Story by Artisthub
"

Some ways to identify if you're partner is cheating on you or not by their abrupt changed of behaviors.

"

1. Abruptly changed daily activities. You always spend time together, sharing stories, cracking jokes, or even fight to nonsense things. You know and take initiatives to keep both of you updated on what things you’re up to. You have that perfect life cycle but things abruptly changed. You can always sense it. And then you began to doubt and observed because S/ He keeps things secretly. You had limited time together which you weren’t used to. And rarely updates you what S/He’s up to.


2. Abruptly changed physical, emotional, and sexual attraction towards you. Before S/ He is physically attracted to you. Always maintain eye contact to you and says you’re the most beautiful/handsome person in the world, and will always love you. Hug, kiss and hold you at anytime and anywhere without doubting of what other people may think. Makes love intimate with you. Until you reached your comfort zone, being compatible and accepted both differences. Then suddenly S/ He began to act suspiciously, couldn’t maintain a long eye contact, S/ He began to stutter and tell different reasons just to please and stop you from asking. Rarely hug, kiss and hold as you used before ‘coz overthinking what other people may think. Even rarely to make love with you. S/He began to compare your both differences and says you’re incompatible to each other.


3. Abruptly changed communication style including changing social network passwords and even cellular phones. You keep both sides transparent to each other even switching phones. It doesn’t matter whoever calls but with respect for each personal life " and that is privacy. You know your limits. You both always have the time to talk and even to chat because you set a time for it. That would mean communication is necessary for a relationship to work, a bridge, a rendezvous for the both of you to meet half way. Expressing what you really feel though words can add up spice to your relationship not just for physical or sexual attraction. But if there’s changes on how S/ He communicate with you, became rude, pitch tone arises when small problems occurs, doesn’t want to talk things out and may like to stay just that. S/He carries always her/his phone with her/him at any time anywhere. And became secretive about his/her passwords on social networks, laptop, and even on his/her cellphones.


If you are able to observe this kind of changes, then it’s time for you to think whether you are with right person or the WRONG one. Change is the only thing that will never change, it’s permanent, a constant that we need to accept for our daily living.


© 2015 Artisthub


Author's Note

Artisthub
Do you agree or disagree? What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on February 22, 2015
Last Updated on February 22, 2015
Tags: your with right person or not, cheating, love or not, If your partner is cheating on y

Author

Artisthub
Artisthub

-, -, Philippines



About
Believes that "A great writer writes from the heart." I just love to write what I feel other that that I am an artist by heart who appreciates everything I see my belief is differ from others. .. more..

Writing
Love Love

A Poem by Artisthub


I want to I want to

A Poem by Artisthub


YOU YOU

A Poem by Artisthub