occupational success

occupational success

A Story by Olla Bolu Jose
"

choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day of your life - confucius

"

Now the question is "are you successful at your occupation?"

Many people Mistaken riches for success because we all want money. Yeah, money is good but it doesn't change who you are, it only magnifies your personality. You weren't born to just pay bills and die, there's more to life.

During the last eight months, I've done series of part-time jobs, not because of anything other than the few bucks i needed. Even as a teenager, i worked hard to achieve it but i discovered that I was never really successful in it. Choose a job you love and you will never work a day of your life - confucius.

You can't set your success, it follows after commitment not hard work. So i define success as "walking from failure to failure without no loss of enthusiasm" - winston Churchill. It is an extravagant happiness in what you do even with little or no income.

You can dream big and set your goals through hard work but when you love what you do, you will be successful in it.

Do not let your business or your job make something for you, let it make something of you - jim rohn.

Stay committed always!

© 2016 Olla Bolu Jose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on February 9, 2016
Last Updated on February 9, 2016
Tags: success

Author

Olla Bolu Jose
Olla Bolu Jose

ibadan, oyo state, Nigeria



About
I'm not a writer but i do get motivated by the happenings around me which inspire me to write, mostly my stories. more..

Writing
PREFACE PREFACE

A Chapter by Olla Bolu Jose