When do people in Love?

When do people in Love?

A Story by dev choudhary
"

What do you think that when people in love. IF you don't know then you will get it here.

"


Today when I was singing songs, so my Valentine came and sat near to me. Then we both started listening songs. After listening songs, My Valentine asked a question to me. 

She asked,"When should we understand that the person to whom we love, is going to leave us?"
After thinking a while, 

I replied,"I think that to whom we love or the people who love us leave us when they start comparing ourself to the world."

She asked with little bit hesitant,"Do you really think that when we compare our partner with the partner, so at that time we are going to leave them or they are going to leave us?"
I replied,"Listen to the answer is very simple, In starting when you love your partner then your partner tells the world that how much he/she loves you. But after some time, they tell you about the world that how much the world is beautiful."
She said,"I agree with you but............."
I replied,"I know that you are confused that some time you also compare with me the world."

She said with her cute sad smile which I love most,|"Yeah, I also do but I really love you so much. So do you think that I am going to leave you?"

I looked in her eyes and touched her shoulders and replied with a cute smile,"When you tell me about the world at that time you want to say that I should spend some more extra time with you which I understand and I also do. I understand you very well.

She asked an amazing question (I think which will help you in future for choosing your partner, so try to understand it deeply),"How do you understand me more. As you know that I speak with you less and spend timeless with you still we are a very good lover?"

I loved the question and was so excited to give the answer.

I told,"Before loving you I spent more time to understand you. After that, I start loving you. Means first I understood you then I loved you. But people love firstly then they understand the people to whom they love."

She asked,"So why don't people understand firstly instead of loving first?"
I replied,"Simple, People don't understand firstly instead of loving first because they always live in the hurry they just want to do timepass with their partners as like the world."

She told with a cute smile,"I got my answers, Thanks, My Valentine."

Then She hugged me and and went to near God.

© 2017 dev choudhary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on October 22, 2017
Last Updated on October 22, 2017
Tags: love, friendship, communication, deep, hurts, alone, don't

Author

dev choudhary
dev choudhary

DELHI , iNDIAN, India



About
I love to write about friendship, relationship and Love also. I want to become more than Arjit Singh means As Arjit Singh is famous for his singing. So I think you have understood. ALWAYS REMEBER THA.. more..

Writing
rap rap

A Story by dev choudhary