Should we enjoy our life or not?

Should we enjoy our life or not?

A Story by dev choudhary
"

What do you think about it?

"

Today when I was alone on the roof, so I was remembering my old days I hope you will also like it.
While remembering old days, In past when I was weeping, so today I am laughing for that time. But when I was laughing in past, so today I am weeping. I don't know why. So because of that, I am confused that If I cry today, will I be happy in future or If I laugh today, Will I cry in future. This thing makes me confused. What do you think please share your views on it.? If you can, please share your views on it. As our president said that I always miss my old days that why didn't I enjoy with my friends. I would like to say to our president that You didn't enjoy that's why you are here otherwise just see your friends then you will get automatically. Bill gates say that I don't want money. I am confused about it. what does he want to say to us? I have a question to all that If I enjoy now in my adult age, will I get a good future or not. If you say yes, then will I become what I have to become with enjoying my life. The people who didn't enjoy life, they always say that we should enjoy our life and school days also. Should we really enjoy or not? If you ask anyone simple man, then he will say to you that we should enjoy our life and he will give the very good excuse that we get one life and if we don't enjoy what will we do then? If you ask a hard-worker, he will say to you that do hard work now and enjoy later because at that time you will have everything like money, beautiful girls, luxury cars, luxury life etc. Someone, please tell them that at that time we will not have for enjoying the life like in our adult age. Again the question comes that when should we enjoy our life. Think again before giving the answer.

© 2017 dev choudhary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on November 1, 2017
Last Updated on November 1, 2017
Tags: love, friendship, communication, deep, hurts, alone, don't, karma, enjoy, life

Author

dev choudhary
dev choudhary

DELHI , iNDIAN, India



About
I love to write about friendship, relationship and Love also. I want to become more than Arjit Singh means As Arjit Singh is famous for his singing. So I think you have understood. ALWAYS REMEBER THA.. more..

Writing
rap rap

A Story by dev choudhary