Should There be fight in relationship?

Should There be fight in relationship?

A Story by dev choudhary
"

Whenever someone asks this question to me I always get confused. What about you/

"

In which I also believe.

Today one question came to my mind which asked by one of my beautiful friends. The question was that Should there be the fight in relationship or not?. I got confused because I was thinking from both perspectives positive and negative which I would like to share with you.

In a positive way, If we see, we find that we should fight in the relationship but not so much.Why?. Simple, when we get angry with someone, so after that we think about our partner that whatever we said to them, we should not be said to them. We should not be said them because it would be that they got hurt. It may be that whatever we said, so they took everything seriously. But remember that whatever we think it can be opposite also. So don't think so much because when you will think so much, so you will feel regret. When you will feel regret, so you will also feel guilty for your partner. Then instead of thinking, you will start over-thinking for your partner. So you will feel to avoid with your partner because you will not want to hurt them. If there is the fight in the relationship, the love after the fight will increase so much. Remember how much fight is big, love will increase that much.

Let's come on the negative way of it. If we see from this side, I find that there should not be the fight because if you love someone, why should there be the fight. As we love someone what is the reason for the fight. I understand that misunderstanding comes but we can solve them without fighting. Whenever misunderstanding comes instead of talking we start fighting with each other. If you love someone, then I think there can be the reason of fight. But if you understand the person, then there is no reason for the fighting. So remember that before loving someone try to understand the person, then there will be more chances that your relationship will be for forever. At last, I would like to say one more thing that When someone is angry when the person tells the truth about the person to whom is showing anger.

© 2017 dev choudhary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I believe there should be less of fight and more of understanding. I like your thoughts.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 2, 2017
Last Updated on November 2, 2017
Tags: love, friendship, communication, deep, hurts, alone, don't, karma, enjoy, life, understanding

Author

dev choudhary
dev choudhary

DELHI , iNDIAN, India



About
I love to write about friendship, relationship and Love also. I want to become more than Arjit Singh means As Arjit Singh is famous for his singing. So I think you have understood. ALWAYS REMEBER THA.. more..

Writing
rap rap

A Story by dev choudhary