When you judge people. Do you judge people or yourself?

When you judge people. Do you judge people or yourself?

A Story by dev choudhary
"

Why should we judge people?

"


After talking with the people, my friend came and he was so angry. 

He asked,"What does it happen to me?"
I asked,"My dear what happened to you?"

He told,"Tell me one thing that If I say a girl "sexy", does it mean that I don't have ethics of speaking with people."
I told,"It is not like that. To whom you have said if nothing happens to that person, then there is no problem."

He told,"Same here bro, nothing happened to that girl to whom I said "sexy".She was feeling happy but her friends judged me. After that, she was also sad and me too. I never judge people, so why the people judge me like this. I don't give any right to anyone to judge me."

I told,"Bro,  I would like to tell that those people are worse than rapist people."

He asked again,"If I watch porn, it means that my mentality for other people is bad."

I told,"Watching porn is good but till the limit. If there would not be porn, there would be more rapists."

He told,"Most people watch porn. I also watch. They don't have guts to say that they also watch porn. I have and I say that I watch porn. Then people start judging me."WHY". No reason. Now I am believing that if you are fake to people then people will love you. They will be happy with you. They will trust you like the blind person. Believe me Devesh, today I am so much angry with people to whom even I don't know."

I advised,"I have to say one thing which my mother taught me that If they don't know you personally, don't take it personally. I believe in it and I also follow it."

After that, he went from there. I thought he got his answer.

© 2017 dev choudhary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on November 8, 2017
Last Updated on November 8, 2017
Tags: love, friendship, communication, deep, hurts, alone, don't, karma, enjoy, life, understanding

Author

dev choudhary
dev choudhary

DELHI , iNDIAN, India



About
I love to write about friendship, relationship and Love also. I want to become more than Arjit Singh means As Arjit Singh is famous for his singing. So I think you have understood. ALWAYS REMEBER THA.. more..

Writing
rap rap

A Story by dev choudhary