One day with mother

One day with mother

A Story by dev choudhary
"

After a long time, I spent some time with my mother.

"

Today when I was thinking to go somewhere, I went to meet my mother in another room.I thought let's take some knowledge. When I went there, so she was using listening songs of God. When I started talking with my mother, so I noticed that she stopped listening songs. From Here I learned that Whenever we are talking with people, so we should not use mobile or we should not be multi-tasker. 

I asked,"How are you?"

My mother replied,"How is my son?" Instead of giving the answer, she directly asked the same question with me. Here I learned we should always ask the question with the people to whom we love.

I said,"My Maa, I am always amazing."

My mother told,"Me too, my dear son."

I asked,"Maa, why do people hurt each other?"

My mother replied,"It's simple that When you have something you don't care so much. You think it's just as like others. But when you lose that person then you understand the value of that person."

I asked,"So, Why don't the people come again in their life those who hurt them.?"
My mother told,"Because when they will try to come again, then they will think about their past. And as you know that the past will not allow coming again in their life. They will think that they will hurt again."

I asked,"Why don't people love their parents?"
My mother,"Tell me one thing that when you talk with someone daily on WhatsApp or somewhere else. How do you feel at first and after one week."

I told,"First day, I feel very excited but day by day I feel bored or I don't want to talk with them."

My mother,"Did you get the answer."

I said,"I got but......"

My mother,"I understood. People say their lovers so many times that they love them but they never say to their parents that they love them. Our thinking (Parents) is that our son/daughter loves or not but at least they should show us. If you fight with your parents, and your parents get angry. It means that you have hurt them. But don't worry just say to them that you love them. They will forget their pain. Instead of saying your love so many times "I love you" just say one time to them that "You love them". Otherwise, there will be one day when you will want to say to your parents that "You love so much them". But your parents will not be there.........................

© 2017 dev choudhary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on November 10, 2017
Last Updated on November 10, 2017
Tags: love, friendship, communication, deep, hurts, alone, don't, karma, enjoy, life, understanding

Author

dev choudhary
dev choudhary

DELHI , iNDIAN, India



About
I love to write about friendship, relationship and Love also. I want to become more than Arjit Singh means As Arjit Singh is famous for his singing. So I think you have understood. ALWAYS REMEBER THA.. more..

Writing
rap rap

A Story by dev choudhary