Gefitinib 250mg Tablets Geftinat Natco India A Miracle Drug For LungCancer Survivals @MedsDelta

Gefitinib 250mg Tablets Geftinat Natco India A Miracle Drug For LungCancer Survivals @MedsDelta

A Story by MedsDelta
"

Get Gefitinib 250Mg And its Alternative Geftinat 250mg , Gefticip Cipla Tablets , Geffy , geftib QQ:3451266709 , Wechat:MedsDelta , AZD9291 Black And White China Wholesale Price

"

Targeted Therapy Drugs for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer

gefitinib is a targeted drugs which is used to treat advanced Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). These drugs are referred to as tyrosine kinase inhibitors. They inhibit the activity of a substance called epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase, which is located on the surface of cells. It normally helps the cells grow and divide. Some NSCLC cells have too much EGFR, which makes them grow faster. Drugs called EGFR inhibitors (e.g Geftinat 250 mg) can block the signal from EGFR that tells the cells to grow.


Cipla Gefitinib Tablets Details :

Brand Name : Gefticip
Active Ingredients : Gefitinib I.P
Manufactured by : Cipla Limited
Strength: 250 mg
Form: Tablets
Packing: Pack of 30 Tablets

gefticip-250mg.jpg

Other than this, Generic Gefitinib tablets comes under the more another various brand name like Geftinat 250mg , Geftistar by LupinGeffy by Intas , Geftib by OnkosGeftilon by Celon , Gefitero by Hetero etc. Iressa By AZ.

How to Use Cipla Gefitinib 250mg :

  • Use Cipla Gefticip as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
  • The usual dose of Gefticip is one 250 mg tablet with or without food.
  • If you have difficulty swallowing the tablet, it can be added to half a glass of water. Do not use other liquids. Drop the tablet into the water, without crushing it, and stir until it dissolves. Then drink the liquid immediately. Rinse the glass with half a glass of water and drink it.
  • Higher doses don't give a better response and cause enhanced toxicity. However, your oncologist may make dose adjustment as per required.

Important Advice For Lung Cancer :
Few of the very important precautions before taking Geftinat 250 mg to be taken are given below:

Avoid if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Be careful while driving or using tools or machines.
It is important to inform the following your doctor before using gefticip cancer medicine :

  • All about your current list of medications prescribed for other diseases.
  • Any of the regular and over the counter products like vitamins, herbal supplements etc.
  • Any of your known allergies, pre-existing diseases.
  • Your current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, liver problems, eye problems, breathing problems etc.)

Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens after taking this oncology drug.
Keep all appointments with your doctor and the laboratory. Your pharmacist will order certain lab tests to check your body's response to gefitinib.
This cancer medication is not recommended for use in Children. So, Keep medicines away from children and pets.

Expired Gefitinib Tablet :

It's the date up until which the drug manufacturer can guarantee that the medicine is fully potent and safe to take based on product testing. After the expiration date, medications may deteriorate and not work as intended and may even be harmful. These drug may become ineffective in treating your prescribed conditions. To be on the safe side, it is important not to take expired drug. If you have a chronic illness that requires taking medicine constantly such as heart condition, seizures, and life-threatening allergies, you are much safer keeping in touch with your primary health care provider so that you can have a fresh supply of unexpired medications.

Trusted Medicines Supplier - For The Expected, Unexpected and Everything In Between

MedsDelta is a supplier and distributor of pharmaceutical products in India, USA, UK, China, Russia, Philippines, Hong Kong, UAE, Vietnam, Singapore,cambodia, Greece, Denmark and other countries. We aim to provide you with everything you require at our very competitive prices. This is a promise we intend to give our end customers every time. Good Prices, Quality Products and Excellent Service . There are a lot of products to choose from. Our product range making us the ideal one-stop-shop for hospitals, medical institute, chemist and individuals .

We hope you find everything you need but in case you have any further questions, please feel free to call our friendly team on +91-9971646666 and we will be delighted to help you. Or Contact us QQ:3451266709 , WeChat:MedsDelta Web: https://www.medsdelta.com

AZD9291 , Tagrisso 

© 2018 MedsDelta


Author's Note

MedsDelta
WE Are Wholesale Supplier Of all lifesaving medicine such as azd9291, iressa, tarceva, nexavar etc QQ:3451266709 , Wechat:medsdelta

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on January 19, 2018
Last Updated on January 19, 2018
Tags: Iressa, AZD9291, China Geftinat, gefitinib Tablets, generic Medicine, Gefticip

Author

MedsDelta
MedsDelta

Delhi, Delhi, India



About
MedsDelta has effectively taken care of the developing requests of the Pharmaceutical Industry with an extensive variety of viable details and drugs. https://www.medsdelta.com We circulate various .. more..

Writing