Acupuncture for Arthritis for Long Lasting Treatment

Acupuncture for Arthritis for Long Lasting Treatment

A Story by Bob Withers
"

Acupuncture for arthritis creates effects that are long lasting and also give quick results. Although it may be a little painful experience in the beginning because of needle insertion.

"
Arthritis, a popular condition characterized by joint pain. The pain in arthritis is very severe. There are about 100 kinds of joint pain that a person suffers during arthritis.  This pain can occur in any joint and is followed by swelling in the paining joint. Each joint has a gel like substance coated around it so that it can lead to smooth movement of these joints. During arthritis this gel like substance starts to evaporate and the joint become rugged and start to wear away. 
A lot of therapies have evolved for the treatment of the arthritis pain. Some of them are invasive in nature and others are non-invasive. Acupuncture for arthritis although a very old technique but is recently gaining a lot of prominence. The discovery of acupuncture dates back to 2500 years. The theory of acupuncture is based on distribution of qi (energy) levels. The distribution of energy is based on many invisible points situated on meridians. Meridians are invisible channels that regulate energy levels. Needles are inserted on these points and they are manipulated either manually, electrically or with the help of machinery. The manipulation of these needles deactivates the trigger points and resolves any kind of pain. Trigger points are associated with acute pains and when these points are deactivated the pain resolves itself.

Acupuncture for arthritis creates effects that are long lasting and also give quick results. Although it may be a little painful experience in the beginning because of needle insertion and manipulation. But it is believed that acupuncture is responsible for release of stress relieving hormones and hence the initial pain dissipates in a limited amount of time and the patient starts to experience improvement in his/her condition and hence acupuncture helps with arthritis. These benefits of acupuncture are attracting more and more patients towards it.

Many researches have proved that acupuncture can help with arthritis. This type of pain can be so excruciating that it can hamper even the daily life tasks of the person. People suffering from arthritis wants to get rid of this pain as soon as possible. They are tired of doing all the tasks along with this pain. The desire to get rid of this pain immediately can be only fulfilled by acupuncture. This alternative form of traditional medicine is proving to be very beneficial for diverse types of problems especially when used with different forms of medicine.

© 2017 Bob Withers


Author's Note

Bob Withers
The author writes a lot about Acupuncture for arthritis. She strongly believes in the fact that acupuncture can help with arthritis.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on March 21, 2017
Last Updated on March 21, 2017
Tags: Acupuncture for Arthritis, Acupuncture can Help with Arthri

Author

Bob Withers
Bob Withers

Orlando, FL



About
Mei believes in providing quality and caring service to those in search of a natural alternative to health improvement. She earned her Bachelor’s degree in Professional Health Studies and a Mast.. more..

Writing