rope

rope

A Poem by angel
"

"when we have good days we become ungratefull"

"

-ROPE-

Dark waters of my soul; how the dirt surfaces whenever waves hit the shore.

İ swim in those waters. How long would my heart last to breathlessness.

A breath……that one  would want .

If that wave doesn`t give me a break, I would drown in those dirty waters that the night covers

 

We have thrown a rope to you, white. İn order to see it in the dark, to set apart from the dirt.

Hold tight if you can catch it and never let go. Even if  you don’t see it, even if the waves cover it.

But if you really want to be saved, grip it as firmly as you can.

Hold on so those waves don’t throw you ashore, into that filth.                  

 

Sunrise, everywhere silent…calm, I have swum to the shore. I am not tired at all.

I have ascended the slope too. I am on the flatland. I am a little tired but sweetly. All is over.

Stone, thorn, mud, wound, whatever there was is left down below.

 

Calm before the storm. Don’t get deceived! Even grabbing the rope, now, wouldn’t be enough.

You should enter into the crystal ball; Where no one will see you, you will see everyone.

And don’t get out of it until I say so. The storm will take everything away, only you will remain.

Don’t think or do think and remember we had thrown a rope to you.

 

 

You are scaring me but I’m happy with sea gulls.

Traveled so much distance, sacrificed so much. I shall stay here.

Maybe there was no rope at all. I’ve gotten here by my luck.

 

We’d thrown a rope to you, while you were at the bottom, to grab it firmly even if you wouldn’t see it.

Do not go up there! They would carry you on their shoulders while taking you to the hole beneath their feet.

 

This warm body does not want to go into  a cold grave.

Also wouldn’t the graves be down below?

 

Down below for the poor, of pharaohs’ up above.

 

 

 

© 2012 angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Bravo, this poem is truly awesome

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

angel

11 Years Ago

Thank you for comment and I am so happy that you really like it.
Adam M. Snow

11 Years Ago

You are so welcome
"when we have good days we become ungratefull"

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 8, 2012
Last Updated on August 8, 2012

Author

angel
angel

nj, NY



About
actually I am scientist but I am interested in writing. poetry, novel,essay,fantasy,dialog which I wrote. I am glad to join here. that's all for now... more..

Writing