Never ending sentences

Never ending sentences

A Story by meltingtuba


I was walking in a park when a spied a purple ring in a bush by the stream and I quick looked around to make sure no one else saw and lunged for it but I hadn’t seen this one man who just so happened to be passing by and he pounced on top of me and I bit him and he kicked me and then we both saw a see-saw and raced for it but I wasn’t quick enough and he smashed it to pieces with a yellow hammer that he had concealed in his coat but I hopped piggy back style on his back and began racing him around like a horse, he brayed and snorted but I just kicked his sides and he ran me home.  After dinner I sat on his lap and made him read to me and if he didn’t want to I would push his head into the hot grill until he would start reading again but after a while he got tired so I made him build me a canopy bed so that I could sleep so after he finished he slept outside in my garage while I examined the ring which I had hid underneath his legs for it was glowing a bright yellow-green that I found unsatisfactory so I popped into the oven and turned the temperature way up but when I got bored of waiting, the ring was quite damaged but then the gentlemen popped out from behind a chair and I screamed directly into his overly waxy ear which simply made him run faster so I gave him a swift belly bump which bounced him over to Timbuktu and I hopped onto a passing fly which followed him underground to the flignagorious land of passing nocorns when a gust of wind blew me off course and I landed on a giant marshmallow and sunk in; I can’t get out.

 

© 2012 meltingtuba


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on July 15, 2012
Last Updated on July 15, 2012

Author

meltingtuba
meltingtuba

GA



About
I am so excited. That is because My birthday is Friday more..

Writing
Missy Missy

A Story by meltingtuba