Songbird

Songbird

A Story by Meowyaoi
"

The Songbird and his captor

"
The older male straddled the younger, pinning him to the bed with his legs and removing his blindfold with a sadistic grin.
As he loosened the tie of the younger, he whispered to him; "Finally, we're all alone." with a light chuckle. He began to loosen his own tie, then leaned in and forced his tongue into his prey's mouth, fueled by dark and fierce desire.
The younger male turned away, a heavy blush adorning his face.
"Speak for me, songbird." His captor whispered, yet without reward as his prey kept his face turned away, giving a light struggle.
"Resist, then. You'll cry out before long, Kyota."
Shock crossed the male's eyes at the use of his real name. He thought no one knew it.
"Y-You know my name...?" He whispered with a voice so sickeningly sweet, not even wedding cake could compare.
"There isn't much I can't find out, my sweet." He whispered again, "Now say my name."
"I-Isaac" Kyota managed to verbalize with a more powerful voice than he had when he first spoke, yet retaining the same disgustingly sweet tone, if not more sweet now. The result was a light and sadistic shiver from the male above him.
"Why don't we warm up that voice of yours, hmm?" He spoke in soft firm tones as he wrapped the tie around Kyota's wrist and knotted it, then bound him to the post above his head. He then slid a hand up Kyota's shirt and began teasing his sensitive skin, pulling and teasing lightly as he did, causing the already intense blush on Kyota's face to grow even hotter.
"What are... you... do-- Ahh..." He let out involountary moans while Isaac's free hand took to removing his prey's clothing.
Isaac smirked and firmly spoke to him in a baritone voice, beautiful like no other. "What am I doing? What I damn well please." Another hand reached around Kyota and lifted his head up.
"W-Wa--" He was cut off by another kiss, even more driven than before. He felt his hair gripped, and then he saw icy-green eyes staring into his own. They sparkled in the fleeting moonlight that caught them, sending shivers through Kyota's spine.
"All this and you haven't bothered to cry out for help, little songbird..." He softly teased Kyota's uncovered form, "Why haven't you?"
Deep down, Kyota loved this feeling, no matter how hard he fought it. He loved being dominated. He loved the way Isaac touched him.
He continued to fight the bliss as the night passed in a blur, leading up to a flow of ecstasy and then his vision went black.

© 2016 Meowyaoi


Author's Note

Meowyaoi
I just need outside input on what can be changed

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on November 1, 2016
Last Updated on November 1, 2016
Tags: mxm

Author