If i Were Her

If i Were Her

A Poem by Ceejae
"

My broken heart

"

If I was Her ....

If I Were Her. I'd Be So Happy. So Happy That Happy Just Isn't The Word But Delightfully OVER Joyed, Ecstatic,Thrilled, And Even Honored.Because My Life With This Man Wont See Hell But Already Has Been Lit Up With The Many Lightbulbs of Angels As They FireFly Over Our Lives Like Fairytale's Tinkerball In a Magical Land of Wonder & Awe Im Sated.You See If I Were Her I Would Be Super Thankful To The Ones That Came Before Me Because Somebody Prepared Him Jst For Me, The Man of My Dreams, The Lover of My Life & Soul, The Father of My Child, And My Very BEST Friend. If I Were Her I Wouldn't Be Too Naive But Careful To Believe That He Once Upon of Time Simply Just Was Not Ready. Not Ready For Me Not Ready For Us Not Ready For This Not Ready To Love Especially Not Ready For Kids I Mean He's Still Young & So Am I So I Know Tht There Were Times When He Made Hearts Cry.Our Love Won't Die & It Feels Good 2 Know That I'll Nvr Have 2 Question Why He Loves Me & Why He Loves Us. He's a Black Young Man. Living In a World That He Barely Understands While Trying To Have His Hands In Everything To Discover His Purpose, His Grind That Hussle Was All He Noticed Jst Trying 2 Make It To See Each Day. Alive. But If I Were Her I Would Realize That He Wasn't Born Perfect For Me That There Is Some Other Girl's Story Left Untold. The Reality of That Past Life That Now He Folds And Holds It Way Back Far In The Dark Crates of His Past But If I Were Her I Wouldn't Find It Meaningless Like He Likes To Think It Is Because There Must Have Been Some Struggle Somewhere Down That Road That Helped Him To CHANGE & Brake That Mold of Immaturity & Inconsistency That Is Natural For Our Young Boys To Be. Because Now He's a Man. Well Capable of Providing And Reassuring OUR Family Understands That We Are LOVED. Promising Tht As Long As He Lives That We'll Be Well Taken Care of.Prospered By The Belief That We'll ALWAYS Have Enough.Pacified With The Notions of Knowing He'll Always Be There Whether Life Plays Fair or Not. Im In Love. But If I Were Her I Would Wonder What Love It Took From Another For Him To Learn From. Because You See Loving a Woman Don't Just Come Easy. So I Shake The Fact That Before Me There Was Her. But If I Were Her, I Would Thank The Heavens That Whoever She Is or She Was Got Him Ready...For Me.He Hurt Abused Lied & Traumatized Some Other Girl So I Wouldn't See It. He Had To Release It From His System So That When I Came Into His Life He Could Reboot The Voids & Empty Spaces of Bull Shyt With LOVE. Pure Untainted Love That God Created From Above If I Were Her I'd Know That He's Ready To Show & Prove His Love Unconditional. And Just For Me But Its Sad Bc Like Irony You Would Think That If He Did It To Her or Them Then The Cycle Would Go On Unending Never Changing His Ways But If I Were Her I Would Feel Honored & Blessed Because I Missed All of The Hassle & Stress of Another I Wont Have To Live Life Like a Love Bounty Hunter Because This Is Real. Authentic To The Touch. And If Were Her I Would Love Him Just The More Because Im Found Worthy. Worthy of All The Hearts He Had To Brake For Me. Minds He Had To Shake For Me. If I Were Her I Would Be Sold That She Made Him Wait For Me. His Heart He Never Gave Up. Although It May Have Been Up For Grabs He Kept It Sacred On Lock For Me & Our Child. Just The Thought Drives Me Wild This Love Is So Rare It Feels Surreal But Without A Doubt I Know Its True. So If I Were Her Besides The Thought I Wouldn't Give Much Else To Wonder Who At Any Time Held His Heart. The Temporary Few Stood In Line For Me & Held My Spot. The Presence of What's Mine Was Waiting For Me At The Top. Im Here Now. We're Here Now And His Past Im Glad To Say That I Have Not Met.She's Not Me And Im Not Her Dnt Know Who She Is or Where She's At But I Wonder Does She See Me? See Me Living The Life She's Always Wanted With Him I Wonder If She's Bitter & Bent On Love Now Reliving Night & Day Her Tragedy. Because Like Shakespeare Her Story Never Ends Well Hell She Probably Sitting Somewhere Now Writing A Synopsis of My Life Now Wondering What's My Life Like Now With The Man She Loved But Jst Wasn't Ready 2 Love Her Back Probably Dying To Phathom What Her Life Would Be Like Now If She Were Me.

© 2013 Ceejae


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 7, 2013
Last Updated on November 7, 2013
Tags: heartbroke

Author

Ceejae
Ceejae

milwaukee , WI



About
hi, im mercedes a young writer, I write for fun it was a passion of mine at some point I use to write every day I dont write as much but I willing to share what i do write. more..

Writing
I Am I Am

A Poem by Ceejae


how do I ? how do I ?

A Poem by Ceejae