Diwali Is Done And Have You Put On Some Of The Ladoo Weight

Diwali Is Done And Have You Put On Some Of The Ladoo Weight

A Stage Play by ѕυмαη νєямα
"

As funny as it may sound running in the park reminds me of a Sharukh Khan-Karan Johar movie and hampers my workout. That is when the equipments like the treadmill, the bodyline and the cemented cycle

"

Diwali is done and have you put on some of the ladoo weight? Have you always made an appointment with weight training and not able to keep the same because of the jam packed schedule? You hate waiting for your turn to work on some machine at your daily gym? Have that cousins wedding and want to flaunt a perfect body?

If your answer is yes, then it is about time you think of getting fitness equipments and start burning those calories.

The wide range of products available in the market gives you an array of choices and you can choose one depending on your needs. It is said a thirty minute of cardio accompanied with muscle training  four times a week gives the best result and is highly recommended for people trying to lose the extra layer of flab.


The basic mechanism of cardio is increasing your heart beat rate which further increase your metabolism, thus burning all the extra calories. These workouts can be either low intensity-long duration or high intensity-short duration , depending on an individual. It is said the cardio workout gives best results when the duration and intensity is extended and over doing is a strict no-no.



Health and Fitness


We all know what a mayhem it is to jog your way through the people in the nearest park. As funny as it may sound running in the park reminds me of a Sharukh Khan-Karan Johar movie and hampers my workout. That is when the health equipments like the treadmill, the bodyline and the cemented cycle came to my rescue. Running on the treadmill at a speed which I am comfortable and getting to know the calories I have burnt makes my workout satisfying and the comfort of listening to my choice of music makes it enjoyable.


I have vivid memories of cycling with my dad and cycling on a fixed cycle alongside dad brings back memories and creates new ones that I am going to cherish for a long long time.


Now that cardio is taken care of let’s look at some weight training equipment. You can start with the dumbbells and a stretchable rope and start target workout. For building a body you will have to stick to a lot of nutrition and a strict regime. Take it from me there is nothing like breaking sweat at home and working out at your luxury. It is time you do the same and work out like a boss.


Cortesy :

© 2014 ѕυмαη νєямα


Author's Note

ѕυмαη νєямα
Hi I use to write a good content for good readers but I am also raising a request to ignore my grammar errors if found I am :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
Added on October 31, 2014
Last Updated on October 31, 2014
Tags: weight, health, diwali, treadmill, body, fitness, workout, home, gym

Author

ѕυмαη νєямα
ѕυмαη νєямα

New Delhi, New Delhi, India