The Girl Part 1

The Girl Part 1

A Story by joshuatheking
"

How i see the one.

"
I don't understand why she acts like she doesn't like me. I just avoid her now because I ready don't care science she publicly said that to my friends that she doesn't like me. Every time I remember that she said that, I feel like crying. She always is saying dirty stuff to me and we were laughing and s**t but now I'm really pissed. I just don't give a f**k. I know she really likes me because I hear her talking to her friends about me and saying things. I really still like her but not that much because she really is ignoring me. I really love her and would do anything for her but now I just don't have that self-esteem because of my parents don't even encourage me to go out with a girl because of what happened last time when I dated a girl. when I broke up with her we had a huge argument and we were cursing back and forth. but really I didn't like her. I just didn't want to break her heart. 
Shanice is a girl that likes me and for the first time, I like that person back. I was hurt when she said publicly that she doesn't like me. even though that I  know that she like me I just took it really hard and was pisssed at myself thinking that I did something wrong and so now i just quit. In my mind, I'm thinking about things that I said to her and that did and I'm going through my mind like what did I do wrong and if I hurt her in any way. I would say bad things to her but we both know that I was playing with her because she knew that I really liked her. I really feel like giving up because if she doesn't like me that what point is there to be at school because like there is nobody else to talk to and I need someone I can trust to tell about my life and things that are personal and I cant tell to any other person. When she and I were talking I used to tell everybody that we liked each other and even now they say we would be a cute couple but i just don't care anymore.
We used to talk all the time about funny s**t and we used to laugh together. Every day I used to talk to her about important stuff in our lives. This was before I even knew that liked her. When we started to realize that we liked each other, we couldn't even keep a straight face. We would blush and then laugh. It was like those cheesy romance movies when they say "your father must have been a thief because he stole the stars and put them in your eyes." I would not say that s**t because it is said that, it would be mad corny to her and I feel that it would make her like me less. every time that I would make a joke she would laugh. Ii knows the signs that a girl likes you. She had always looked at me when I wasn't looking. My friends told me that. If I turned and caught her off guard, She would blush and we would both laugh. Everybody would ask me why don't I ask her out. I would play with her and her friends at lunch and occasionally I would notice her looking at me. I would then look at her and she would turn away knowing that she was caught. I know how she feels. Sometimes I stare too. She is a nice girl. About 2 inches shorter than me. Sometimes I would have reprimand myself as I found myself staring at her a*s.  Lots of kids in my class would harass us and we would get angry at them and blush because we knew the truth. To me, she was just a hot girl I liked and that's it. I don't really know what she thinks of me but that's all I know. I have a friend who also likes her friend so I use her as a way to help him. It would be nice to go on a date. 
Recently I have been noticing her look at me more and more and we have been talking to each other a lot and I'm starting to see her get closer to me when I sit next to her. We are practically on top of each other every day and I'm thinking about asking her out. It is really hard for me because of I and not good with talking to girls that I like on this topic. The next day I made the decision to ask her out. During math class when we talk a lot. I said it clearly to her but had to say it at least 4 times. I knew she was playing but I still was serious. She responded to me in science class when she said "I will think about it" I have known from experience that when a girl says that, they are scared to go out or don't like you that much. I took it too seriously and when I went home I cried. I was really angry and was asking my self why doesn't she likes me.

© 2017 joshuatheking


Author's Note

joshuatheking
It may have some errors. Please don't hate me. This is real life and I don't know when the second part will be made. Probably by December of 2017.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on October 24, 2017
Last Updated on October 24, 2017
Tags: Love, Romance Rejection

Author

joshuatheking
joshuatheking

Queens, NY



About
A writer who writes his feelings. more..