Ten Years

Ten Years

A Story by Mia C.

Have you ever been so in love with someone that you've just completely fallen in love with everything about them? Like, you love the way they get angry, sad, or laugh, the way they walk, smile, become impatient, scream at traffic, or even just the way they speak. Well, one day you're admiring all of these amazing features about them,and you see them being falling for someone else as you're just sitting there hopelessly in love with them and your heart just explodes and sinks to the bottom of the cavity in your chest, because you just love them so f*****g much and you just want to make damn sure they're yours. Every time you stand beside them, it's never close enough. You just want their hand to softly rest in yours, you want their voice to sing your name. You wish they would just realize that you've been standing there for the past ten years with open arms, silently screaming the words "I'm yours, I've always been!" You hope they'll embrace you with arms wide open. You hope their lips will rest against yours, their arms will pull you in  closer, and your hearts will become one. But, that's never going to happen because the truth is that only happens in fairytales. It's been ten years, I know he'll never love me the same way I love him. I know he'll never lie awake repeatedly thinking of me, or dream about me, or even miss me. I'm the last person on this planet he would ever love, but I still hope that maybe one day he'll wake up and realize I've been standing here all this time waiting for him to be mine.

© 2014 Mia C.


Author's Note

Mia C.
This is definitely not my best work. But, I had to get this off my chest and share it with someone other than myself. Sorry for any mistakes that were made, It's very late and I'm so very tired. Thanks for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on January 13, 2014
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: love, romance, hope, reality

Author

Mia C.
Mia C.

About
I'm Mia. I live to compose my life on an empty sheet of paper. more..

Writing
Deep Sleep Deep Sleep

A Story by Mia C.


The New Kid The New Kid

A Poem by Mia C.