Wish you would

Wish you would

A Poem by Miana

I wish you would.I wish you would love

me .to see me the one you fell in love with.i wish you would.i wish you would see what happened last year.wish you would see how we almost fell for each other.to see what you've done to me.i wish you would .i wish you know how you affected me.to know how happy you are.i wish you would .i wish you would relize how i made you forget to prevent your heartbreaking .i wish you would relize how my heart is breaking this very moment and how you said you would heal my heart like i healed yours.relize how this could be over with.how i never meant to hurt you.and how you never meant to hurt me.But i have to stop wishing .I have to get over you.Now it is all on you a yes or no could change this love like that.I dont wish I need you to relize Will you love me ??

 

© 2009 Miana


Author's Note

Miana
Remember this is my first one on writers cafe so plz be considrate

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Frantic pace emphasized by the layout and formatting, although I do advise you to make the font at the very least one point bigger or else have it in a darker shade, as it is it is a bit difficult to read and almost put me off reading it altogether. I'm glad I did, though, On a pedantic, slightly grammar Nazist note, you're supposed to put a space after the punctuation, not before. And relize is spelt realize.
I might suggest that you're focusing on repetition too much, which is a common flaw in much modern poetry by those who have not yet written much, but since you have not put up any other works I'll refrain from that judgement. If you yourself, looking at your other work, find yourself repeating yourself, then I would suggest you try writing a few poems that do not repeat at all. It would be good practice.
Good work, and keep at it! : )

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is good it has alot of emotion now if this is about you you should tell him all these things but if it isnt about you its a beautiful peice

Posted 14 Years Ago


the craving for love...the wish we all long for...you have let your heart sing with this piece and showed the community that you have talent...i like the flow of this but like Hannah Delaney suggested earlier, I too would make the font bigger...old eyes you see...haha...well done nonetheless...keep writing...

~CJM

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very nice. I would consider making the font a bit bigger. But other then that good job!

Posted 14 Years Ago


very nice. I like it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 13, 2009

Author

Miana
Miana

Clarksville, TN



About
Hey everybody im miana some of my favorite quotes: " Love is not about finding the perfect person its about finding the imperfect person w.. more..

Writing
Devil So Sweet Devil So Sweet

A Poem by Miana


Disabilities Disabilities

A Poem by Miana