the curse ( heartbreak game)

the curse ( heartbreak game)

A Poem by Michael Wootton
"

i wrote this to show that love isnt all sunshine and butterflies, it has some dark powers, which can lead a man to do some stupid things. also how it can turn a man into what he despised most

"

The curse ( The heartbreak game)

 

I know of a curse, such a terrible curse.

This curse i know of decives you. it seems as if it is the best thing that can happen in a mans life but it has the darkest of powers. it can lead to anger, death, self-pity and even insanity. now dont get me wrong, it can be the best thing to happen in a mans life, if he is one of the lucky ones.

 

This curse i know of is love, now it can be good, it can be great but it has been known to seal peoples fate. now you probably think im crazy, you probabyy think im mad, but try to imagine the bad love that i have had. Try  to imagine loving someone, who doesnt love you back. Try and see the pain ive been through, put yourself in my shoes, let me paint the picture. try loving someone who couldnt care less about you.

 

it hurts like no pain you will ever know, each day you go,

with out them the cold wind blows, colder and colder until you freeze up, you ar stuck and you dont know what to do.

Soon, just like the one you loved so much. soon just like the one you fell so hard for, your heart goes cold. You become cold hearted. You become what you have despised so much and now you just play the heartbreak game. the rules? See how many hearts you break until someone melts your frozen heart.

 

 

© 2010 Michael Wootton


Author's Note

Michael Wootton
my second one, i know it follows the same theme but they were wrote like one after the other. enjoy :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your poem 'the curse' is definitely proof that heartache compounded with unrequited love is a curse. Good emotional flow, MW..
GBU

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 26, 2010
Last Updated on July 29, 2010

Author

Michael Wootton
Michael Wootton

birmingham, souther region/great barr, United Kingdom



About
my name is Michael Wootton, i am seventeen years of age. my writing is more monolouge based, and i tend to write my feelings at the time of which i write them. it is very realisticand most are quiet s.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5