Pulsed Laser

Pulsed Laser

A Story by michale
"

In this way, the coupled light can affect the vibration characteristics of the structure, and vice versa.

"

Ultra-short pulse laser has the advantages of high peak power, short duration of action, wide spectrum and so on. It has a wide range of applications in basic science, medical, aerospace, quantum communication and military fields. Especially in recent years, the rapid development of femtosecond fiber lasers because of simple structure, low cost, high stability and easy to carry and so on, showing more and more widely used prospects.

100mw laser pointer

The mode-locked fiber red laser pointer, including other types of solid state laser, mode-locked operation to achieve stable, more often have to rely on the saturable absorber, but because of the saturable absorber caused by laser damage and loss, not only restricts the laser pulse width and power generation, will affect the reliability of long-term operation the. Therefore, the research and development of new saturable absorber with high damage threshold and low loss has attracted much attention of laser experts and materials experts. In the past more than 10 years, with the development of condensed matter physics and material preparation technology, carbon nanotubes, graphene, topological insulator as saturable absorbing materials have been successfully applied in the mode-locked laser, especially the newly developed two-dimensional nano materials with narrow band gap, ultrafast electron relaxation time and high the damage threshold, exhibits excellent saturable absorption, utilization of the mode-locked laser materials has become one of the hot research content of people's attention.

By using a pulsed laser deposition method of antimony telluride topological insulator formed on the surface of uniform growth of tapered fiber saturable absorber, for the first time the hybrid fiber laser mode-locked, the output pulse with 70 FS results. By using two tungsten sulfide with ultrashort electron relaxation time as the saturable absorber, with decreasing the core diameter of tapered fibers, obtained 67 FS mode-locked pulse output, verified the advantages of the hybrid mode-locked fiber green laser pointer with shorter pulse width, low timing jitter. In addition to dark soliton generation technology, the relationship through the theoretical calculation of fiber laser Ginzburg- Landau equation in gain and loss and dispersion and nonlinear parameters, the theoretical analysis of the dynamic mechanism of the formation of the dark soliton, obtained SNR results up to 94 dB, the experiment is implemented on a wide spectrum of the dark soliton pulse.

In this way, the coupled light can affect the vibration characteristics of the structure, and vice versa. This property makes microcavity an exciting research object in quantum research. Because of its small size, the free spectral range of the microcavity is relatively large, and the small size deviation will lead to large spectral shift of the cavity resonance. Therefore, a wide range of no die tunable lasers is an important tool for the discovery and study of microcavity resonant frequencies, or for more than one free spectral range of the scanning cavity. In addition, the laser must have low noise in power and frequency to avoid harmful and disorderly mechanical oscillations.

The laser energy and the laser scanning speed of the molten pool are carefully adjusted and controlled so as to achieve the same characteristics and layer thickness of the metal alloy. According to the scientific understanding of the 3D Valley, a focused blue laser pointer beam is the key to influence the properties of the alloy in the melting process, to achieve a consistent process depends on the control of laser spot size, you need to make the laser energy density and energy transfer to the adjacent powder is consistent.

© 2017 michale


Author's Note

michale
For sale all kinds of laser pointers with low price

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on August 30, 2017
Last Updated on August 30, 2017
Tags: laser pointer

Author

michale
michale

New York City, NY



About
For selling all kinds of laser pointers with low price at https://www.htpow.com/high-powered-30000mw-blue-laserpointer-445nm-worlds-brightest-p-1027.html more..

Writing