Guys Goals

Guys Goals

A Poem by Michelle May
"

Goals that most men want to follow with and "roll".

"

Can we please make it a longer day, so I can see that a*s and that pretty face.

You’re a diamond girl; you’re someone I want to chase without a trace.

You make me feel like I’m in outer space, born from a different place.

I’m going to make you my girl, watch it take place.

I’ll work hard for you so we can get our place.

Take you to our house girl, our work place

 and watch your thighs rub together going up our stair case.

Then slowly pull you towards our bed, our common place.

Getting this money with you girl, our paper chase.

I guess life would be better with you next to me every morning, what a pretty face.

Take your fine a*s to meet the finer things, a better state.

I just have to believe in myself, and the holy grace. 

© 2016 Michelle May


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

HaHa I knew there was a reason I wanted to read your work, it's the fight of youthfulness and knowing what you've seen from rich to poor in everyone at this time in your life is true, everyone is truly out for something in life. But youth too where I'm at in life, people want to hide the thought that they think being poor is why they'll never be in love. You are gifted as a writer and as you get wiser to it's not a youthful but everyone is fighting to ensure their family tree to continue into the future, that chasing money isn't worth that soul mate you will miss, if you don't travel the world alone too see love in others who have no money saved but they have the day light of each day too see that one person who's priceless. Hey money helps with traveling thought.

Posted 7 Years Ago


The first part (I'm gonna call that everything up to the last line) coulda' been even dirtier to land that last line even harder. I like it, though. Love the last line.

Posted 7 Years Ago


The last line takes this piece to a different place...a good thing because otherwise this could be considered A Young Guy's Goals.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

339 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 6, 2016
Last Updated on February 6, 2016

Author

Michelle May
Michelle May

NJ



About
Awareness in a messy mind. more..

Writing