my state of mind

my state of mind

A Story by midnight

They ask "how are you doing " but really what they mean is "are you over it yet ". Although my lips speak the words "i'm fine " my eyes are speaking a different story ,my heart is singing a different tune ,and my soul is just weeping of misery  yet not one single person notices how much im breaking inside nor how distant I am or my lack of interest in human contact or social wise ? do they even really care is the question I mean do they look hard enough and see my flaws or see the door to my soul is locked tight ? or do they just feel sympathy for the poor depressed girl whos trapped in her own mind ad seems to weak to defeat her own demons ? honestly I ask these questions a lot but never get a straight answer but in the state of mind im in right now I could honestly care less for the rest of the world right now I just want to be alone with myself and my thoughts and the feeling of nothing but sorrow  and numbness.

© 2019 midnight


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hello...

Some days are real, real hard, others - not quite as hard. I get too tired ...a lot... and way, way, way too fast. I miss too many and too much. Read too fast and know enough to be dangerous. I don't do pompous well at all, and even preach THAT badly too. But I learned to listen early on because I felt unheard too. Come by and say "hi" if ya want - if only like I just did.

Laters.

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
1 Review
Added on December 3, 2019
Last Updated on December 3, 2019

Author

midnight
midnight

williamston, SC, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
love to write ,read and listen to music more..

Writing
Sadness Sadness

A Poem by midnight