forbidden love

forbidden love

A Story by Sabrine Hadjam

chapter one:
everything started in 1928 there was a girl named nadia. She was 19 years old she was a beautiful woman living in turkey at that time it was war heating the country her family were rich and she was working as a nurse in one of the hospitals in her town she was in relationship with a boy he was their neighbours named hussen he was 21 years old his family had a small bakery he was working there helping his family ..... they were so in love with each other but in secret no one known about it, everyday they were meeting each other and going to their secret place and staying alone talking and laughing it was a small house with a beautiful view from the hill on the town and everyday he was telling her how much he loves her and she was telling him that he is her world thinking about the future and how their life would be and how many kids would they have and how wonderful their life would be together ...... one day she heard her father talking with her mother saying:" you know today there was a man came and talked to me about nadia" she was shocked the only thing that she has in mind that he knows about her relationship with hussen and her heart was beating so fast that in few seconds she thought she is dead then he said: he asked me if she was engaged or not because he wants to come and ask for her hand" she was surprised and speechless lost didn't know what to do then her mother replied: and what did u told him ? did u said yes? " the father said: no of course not i told him that my daughter's wedding is soon and beside of this i have to talk with her but he seems a good man" 
nadia at that time burst in tears she didn't wanted to get married with another man hussen or no one she passed all the night crying sad waiting for the morning to come so she can come and talk with him about this and tell him to come and ask her hand to marry her...... in the next day hussen was waiting her in their secret place and when she saw him her tears start falling down ...
hussen: nadia why r u crying darling ...?
nadia: oh hussen im in a big trouble 
hussen: really ? what's the matter sweetheart tell me ?
nadia: yesterday i've heard my dad talking with my mom about .....
hussen: about what? talk 
nadia: there is a man who went and talked with my dad and he wants to marry me 
hussen shocked by this news and lost his words then he replayed: an.... and what di...did your fat... father said ?
nadia: he said that now is not the right time co of my sister's weeding but he will give him his answer later and must talk with me 
hussen hugged nadia so hard and told her: don't cry honey no one will take you from me i promise you 
nadia: really you promise me ? only you ...? 
hussen: i promise you only me and you till the end
then he looked at her eyes and slowly kissed her and hugged her they were like one body one soul they were blind in love ..... after 4 days nadia's sister got married and everybody were happy but not nadia who was a bit worried about her destiny and afraid if her father say yes to that man who she even don't know him but hussen saw her sad and went slowly to her without paying attention to her and act like if he is helping her and said ...
hussen: come on sweetheart don't be afraid i told u no one will take u from me
nadia: i know but im lost .... what if my father said yes
hussen: at that time i will come and talk with him with my dad or we will runaway 
nadia: shut up don't say that again by the way we will talk about this later 
hussen: okay as u want wait for me tomorrow at the same place at 4:30pm ok
nadia: okay 
they danced all the night with the people a famous traditional turkish dance making a big circle and holding hands while the couple will be in the middle dancing nadia and hussen were dancing and looking at each other he never left her hand and he was from time to time whispering in her ear : "i love you princess" ...... the next day nadia went to the secret place to see hussen and ........

© 2015 Sabrine Hadjam


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on August 30, 2015
Last Updated on August 30, 2015
Tags: love, war, lovers, forbidden love, army, tears

Author

Sabrine Hadjam
Sabrine Hadjam

alger, Algeria



Writing