No title yet

No title yet

A Story by Malika

 

“Lets go to the party Jessica, we’ve been here a week and you still haven’t went out, plus I’m sure there will be a bunch of hot guys there.” Katrina said almost begging me to join her, her perfect pink lips were pouted and her bronze tiger eyes tuned in to sad puppy eyes. “Yeah we’ve been her for a week and you’ve been out every night, don’t forget about the learning part of college.” I said playfully “Learning-spurning, lets go have fun, I know your still upset about Jared and this will take you mind off of things.” I sat on my bed looking at the brunette beauty, she stood there with on hand on her curvy hip waiting for a response, She’s right I need to get over Jared and the fact he broke up with me right before we left for college, on the fucken air plane, What a jerk. “Like always, your right, F**k Jared, was going out tonight.” “Here I got you a little gift, a little stress reliever.” Katrina said as she walked to her dresser, she pulled out a bag of weed. “Oh my god, you must be a mind reader, you roll, while I find something to wear tonight.” I said smiling. “Okay, Mike’s going to pick us up at ten, he said it’s a forty-five minute drive out there, before you trip, remember its Friday, no school tomorrow.” “What ever, I don’t care if it’s a two hour drive; I just want to relax tonight.” “God we haven’t even smoked yet and you already seem like you’re in a better mood.” Katrina said as she held up the joint that she perfectly rolled. Thank god I got a roommate that loves Mary Jane as much as me, I thought to my self, as Katrina searched through her purse for her Bic. I grabbed my black lacy strapless bra and matching panties, quickly undressed and slipped into them.

© 2009 Malika


Author's Note

Malika
Just started writing, have not revised. just want to know what everyone thinks so far, all comments welcome. Thanks

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on November 27, 2009

Author

Malika
Malika

tucson, AZ



About
I'm 18 live in Arizona love to read, but never thought of my self as a writer, but a recent writing 101 course has changed that, and I've found my inner-creative writer. I'm definatly a novice in crea.. more..